Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, he's screwed, because if he doesn't start to convince Jessica, he'll still be a mystery vote against Dustin. So he better stop jumping around the subject and laying the facts out straight on why he's voting for Dustin to leave and why he won't be changing his mind on the subject.

Can we just vote YOU into the house? :animated_bouncy: It's so simple, why is he avoiding it?

He wants to screw with what we want....he is gonna be the one getting screwed...and we all know how to get to him.

lol is that a threat from AMERICA

The bad part is that if he probably won't have to account for his vote.

If Zach sticks to his promise and Jen votes to be rid of Dick, it will be Dani's and Eric's vote for Dick and they will figure it was Jen's vote, no matter how much she denies it.

Not completely. If there are any mystery votes, people will all look at Eric first since he is always the prime suspect in these situations now.

yep

So far the convo with Dan is good. If he makes this work...I will do my best not to screw him over again with my votes. I like those 4 going to the finals. Go Erik get that nasty Dustin out.

It looked like he was really thinking hard in the hammock beforehand and that he was waiting for the opportunity to talk to Daniele alone so I think he really knows this is his best bet strategically. But talking Jess into it is a different story and I think that's where this will fall apart

how is it in his best interest?

from what I just hear between Dani and Eric, Dustin is goin. I think Eric sees it clear as day, the way he is talking it out, so I feel hopeful that a deal will be made and stuck to before long

Black Hawk down folks, dani is totally on board, and is sayin the 4 of them could rock it, not her words, but she is for it.

I think that Eric actually wants to finally get Dustin out this week. He has been in serious discussions with Dani and Dick and understands everything.

The problem that he is having trouble convincing Jess. He is trying to be as careful as he can and no get Jess mad at him. Jess has him so wrapped around her finger that if he feels she is pushing back, at all, he switches up and starts talking about evicting Dick again.

I have a feeling that he may be able to get to her this week.

Don't give up on Eric. He is the only player in the house that could deal with all this AP crap and still make it to the final 4.

yeah, I was thinkin he needs to make it solid and get the HEEELLL upstairs and bust that sh*t up, Geez Whamber is sooo whiney, for sure she is not in the final 2 with that strategy.Dustin, Jess, amber and Jameka are in the HOH, Zach and ED are playin Beer Pong in the KT

One advantage is him being away from Jess for atleast an hour may feel like another sortof cold shoulder and she'd be ready to be on board with anything knowing that he's talking to her again. That's just based on how she's reacted though

Archived