Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

Just a remeinder to everyone that tonight we vote either Dustin or Dick to be the target for Eric. There are tons of e-mails being sent out people trying to get Dick evicted. I have gotten a lot of them. It is a huge campaign to try to get Dick evicted by some groups.

So if you really want Dustin to leave them. Don't assume that the vote will be for Dustin as Eric's target.

Don't forget to vote tonight.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I don't care if he stops doing what America wants him to do.

This goes back to one of my questions, CBS said eric HAS to do what the voters say...but they don't say what will happen to him if he completely doesn't do something or spills the beans.

Didn't someone say he was allergic to slop? or were they saying the chances were high that he's be allergic. it would kind of be funny if he was actually on it for a while.

BB doesnt just tell people to stay in bed and away from everyone else for 12 hours... lmao i mean.. hello!!! nobody in the house found that odd?

he said his stomach was bad and BB is going to tell him that? come on! how can there be so many idiots in one house!

fizz I was shaking my head on that one too. His speach about staying away from everyone for 12 hours was the worst acting performance ever. Did nobody question that???

Now, streaking and convincing someone else to join would have been a GREAT america's player task..MUCH BETTER THAN THE SILENT TREATMENT.

Could you imagine what Eric would have done if he had to convince Dick to streak??

There are quited a few family and friends of Eric in the forums. You can tell who they are.

Can't blame family trying to do everything they can to make sure Eric wins. The best way for them to do it is to infiltrate America via the message boards.

Vincent, it is possible that people will cheer for Eric without being related, and they may not really like your father and sister.

Archived