Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see them changing the rules and if it stays the way it has been then he will continue to go to the DR on Thursday nights for show. The vote we cast is the vote that counts. He can't just choose not to vote that way.

The live feeds have him talking to Dick in the round room, Dick has so far apologized to everyone and told them his behavior was only to ensure Daniell's safety should they not win Veto. It would be the perfect time for Eric to let slip the possibility that he will be voting Dustin out. So far he hasn't taken the opportunity.

Polodar...I think we are currently seeing ERIC's attempt to buck authority by claiming to be sick when they told him to give JESS the silent treatment...so I guess there are some items he can be creative with...but the VOTES are what they ARE

Dick and Eric are having an interesting chat now, clearing up a few issues. What I find most interesting is how Eric keeps referring to how he didn't expect people to back Nick so much... people really wanted to keep Nick. And then he said to Dick "Who knows? You could be a favorite, Dick!" He's gonna let something slip soon... I can't wait for the day where he says that America wants Dustin out or something, and then the HGs really start to get suspicious!

If your boss told you he wanted you to work 80 hours a week and not spend time with your family anymore, would you listen to him?

If you had an employee who was useless and did nothing would you keep paying them or let them go??

Eric is really finessing his actions right now with ED.

Late night last night, Eric had a long convo with Jess, about how he was uncomfortable with the way the 'good people' were acting, and how he was afraid if he got put on the block next to ED, he could get voted out.

I think Eric is ready to dump the 'good people', and go with ED, Dani, and the rest of that side. He knows the Whamber, Jam alliance are ready to throw him under the bus..

ED and Eric love...who'd a thunk it????

Dick and Eric are still talking and Dick has made mention several times of Dustin being on the block and what an ass he is, Eric still hasn't bitten.....

It's killing me! Why would he not at least mention the possibility of voting Dustin out? I'm sure Dick would gladly carry that message to Jen, Zack, and Dani! He's missing a golden opportunity!

KORT...you have to admit, his (that is, OUR) votes are what started all of the vitriolic behavior and made it a watchable reality showZilchie...it would be great to see a light go on over ERIC pointy little head...but I think the producers are the rudder of this conversation

Why would he not at least mention the possibility of voting Dustin out

But isn't that what got him in trouble with "America" in the first place? Acting without KNOWING which way America wants him to vote? At this point he probably has no clue what America is thinking! :animated_shocking:

But logically, he knew that we wanted him to put Dustin up, I am sure that he has to feel that America wants Dustin out and not Dick.

Why would we make him put Dustin up and then not vote for him to evict Dustin?????????

I would hope that he at least puts 2 and 2 together with that.

To be honest, I don't think he knows how America wants him to vote! He was clueless when they wanted him to try to put up Dustin. And then the thing with Jessica. I think his head is spinning and he may want to wait until he actually KNOWS what America wants him to do.

He's also probably trying to figure out how to explain the mystery vote (if it comes down to that). His head is spinning. :food-smiley-005:

has it phased anyone in the house that eric is NOT sick?

is nobody wondering "hmmmmmm last night eric was supposedly told by BB to stay away from everyone because he was SO SICK.. but now.. NOTHING is wrong with him... and he is back to his Yappy self"

anyone? nobody? what idiots! (houseguests)

Tarat- I havent' been able to be on the boards as much as I like, but I am getting snippets. I wasn't sure if there would be a mystery vote. Of course, Thursday is a gaziilion years away in the bb house...so who knows!

I was sooo bummed! I was away from home last Thursday and had my dvr set. When I went to watch last night, it was gone. I felt so lost, not being on the boards, not seeing the actual show! :animated_shocking:

Oh, I think either of them would be quick to deny it! Not that they would be believed but with the light of suspicion already on Eric.......... I don't think the thumpers would believe one of them going out on a limb with Dani. Now 3 to 3 they might buy both. 4 to 2 I think he's screwed.I know what you mean kt.I'm on vacation next week and have no choice but to depend on my DVR!!!!! :fear:

~~don't know where to put this, so I'll stick it here~~

There's a houseful of folks I'll call the group of nine

A few you gotta love and some are outta line.

There's a guy named Eric who's America's rep

When Dick's around he better watch his step.

The woman called Jameka is a bible thumper

As near as I can tell, nobody wants to hump 'er.

Evil Dick is accused of insanity

When he's in your face, expect profanity.

The pretty girl Dani looks mighty fine

But oh how I hate to hear her whine.

There's a guy named Dustin who's a drama queen

In that smelly gray shirt he thinks he's lean and mean.

America's favorite is a girl named Jen

She's the object of affection for lots of us men.

That woman Amber is nearly always crying

When she isn't crying she's praying or lying.

Not many friends has the guy named Zack

But if he says he likes you, he's got your back.

There's a squeaky-voiced little girl named Jess

And she could well win, but that's just my guess.

Archived