Amber Week 6

CeCiMom

amber.jpg

New thread for week

Thanks.

Hmmm, let's see... this week will be.... hmmmm, this is difficult... I guess I'll say, more crying!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote from Live Feeds:

daniele has been covered up in her bed.....jen is actually the one to go sit on her bed and give her a hug

in the kitchen amber tells dick she doesnt want his 'stare downs'...dick says i cant wait for eric to throw that stuff out about you...amber is yelling at dick:' if he was gonna do it he would have done it the other day'

What a PSYCHO BITCH.sdb11014.gif

I am NOT am Amber fan (except her crying does amuse me)

BUT

Everyone is on her side regarding the Eric incident.....

Hello?!?!? she told something very controversial knowing she was on camera in front of millions of people. It turned out being used against her. Bad on HER. If she didn't want it to possibly be used against her, she had the right to keep that info private. Does anyone not think it was strange for her to give that kind of info to someone she only knew a few weeks and KNEW was playing a game that would eventually mean getting her out in order to win?

Dep

Of course it was silly of her to tell Eric. But that's not the point. Like I've said before, blaming Amber is like telling a homeowner they should have had better locks on their doors after they're robbed. :rolleyes:

Now knowing that Eric lied to make it worse, on top of just repeating it, I can barely even look at him without puking. The way he celebrated, KNOWING what he had done, made me sick.

I said this before and I'll say it again...I try not to bash appearances. THAT being said...

Amber, 1990 called and it wants it's hair back.

That is all I have to say about that.

Sheesh! How can Amber consistently be such a moron?!

I can't believe she STILL thinks Dust-bag is her pal. What a complete waste of skin.

She's so stupid I seriously would like to slap her. (And I am not a violent person.)

I feel so sorry for her daughter.

I sure hope who ever is taking care of her isn't allowing her to watch BB at all. Sounds like they're all dumber than door knobs though. So the poor girl probably saw the whole bit with "I swear on my daughter's life!!"

Sick, pathetic, twisted bimbo.

It ws the only move to make unless you wanted to slit your own throats. If they didnt do it and the Dick herd crowd got hoh then Amber, Dustin, jameka or Jess go up. How would that have helped them at all? Then it becomes 5-3 after that. Now instead they can make it 5-3 and if they are smart (they often are not) just try and ride the majority votes to the final 5.

Amber just told Dick he could go and commit suicide.

There are very few things in life that upset me, but when people even joke about suicide, I get pissed because of how having close friends and family commiting suicide have affected me.

Honestly, Amber is the lowest of scum. I hope she gets what is coming to her.

There are very few things in life that upset me, but when people even joke about suicide, I get pissed because of how having close friends and family commiting suicide have affected me.

I'm so sorry you have been through that. Amber's casual way of saying that was really hard to hear. It's unbelievable and awful to say.

It's fine. I can deal with stuff that happens in my life. I'm just saying, she sits there and goes off on Eric for personal attacks, yet she tells someone they can go kill themselves.

Ugh. I can't even tell you how fed up with Amber and Dustin I am right now. Honestly, I never even close to hated Maggie and Ivette this much. Atleast Maggie and Ivette were somewhat quiet about their hateful ways.

Archived