Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not as devoted a fan like K6, but I don't find Daniele that bad. Sure she has the tendancy to whine and act childish when she has a set back, but I think if Dick were gone she would play a better game. She gave us an exciting week, all the way up to the vote.

I'm just curious if any of the white people on the board are ever offended by that term white trash?

Nah, they are just words to me... But context and tone may warrant a reply and I ain't shy!!!

Dani goes outside. She tells Dick (they are alone) that Zach asked Dustin if he used the same lotion on his face as he does on his body. Dustin told him he has a secret ingredient that he uses on his face.

Dani: I said, Yeah, jizz.

just as vile and disgusting as her dad..don't get your own way..act like trash!!!

lol that jessica who she thought was her friend would send her home. when wasting your hoh bites you in the azz

howie type hoh

Unless Daddy Dearest keeps terrorizing people to the point where they tune him out. Then they might realize getting rid of Dani is a) a better strategic move and b-) the best way to hurt Dick.

I think Dani deserves to stay and play the game without that albatross around her neck, but the HG would be wise to evict her (if she doesn't get POV)

Daniele was one of my favorites until this week. I would like to see her play the game without her Father or anyone else to hide behind in the house, although it looks like now she will use Jen and/or Zach for that purpose. Most of the time, she has just wanted to hide in a separate room instead of taking part in the house, even when she was in power. So, she's not much fun to watch. I think if the houseguests played with their heads, they would realize they need to get rid of Daniele and keep Dick around for strategy purposes. It would make Dick furious, and get rid of a stronger player. Dick's intimidation strategy will probably work instead, though, and Dani is cheering that on, full force, and giving him ideas for it.

I could tell Daniele was very disappointed that her HOH questions from Julie were all about her Dad. But Daniele's whole BB game has been all about her Dad, whether she wanted it to be that way, or not. It's sad for her, but then she wouldn't be there if it weren't for him, as she wasn't old enough to begin with and they bent the rules for the twist.

i want daniele to win, ok... so therefor i want dick to stay cause he has her back. but i wouldnt be upset if he left.

im so happy she made a pact with jenn last night, and they have zach too. :D

Good luck Daniele with POV and HOH!

Daniele is so full of crap. She just got in the game when Nick left and everyone knows it. Up until then, she never really hung out with anyone for any length of time and its biting her in the ass right now. She definitely has shown her true colors. Hiding behind Nick, now her dad is the replacement. Did anyone read her HOH Diary? Her boyfriend of two years got about 6 lines of BS. Nick who she only knows for 3 weeks got 2 paragraphs of emotion filled memories. I hope Nick put a down payment on an apartment for the both of them!

she killed her own game. voting out someone who would never vote her or her dad out for kail your worst enemy

bros before hoes

she is still very much so in this game.

she has a strong allaince of 4 (with dick leaving this week making it 3) with jenn and zach.

and she is one of the best competors, and jenn is another great competitor, and together, i see them as unstoppable.

this bb proves the hg can swing without notice. she isnt safe

Her "honestly, Jenn, I've been wanting an alliance with you from the beginning" crap was laughable. Yes, I dustin embellished it...honestly. I so hope Danile hinges her hopes on Jen and Jen turns around and boots her out of the house. jen may forgive easily, but something tells me she doesn't forget.

Archived