Jessica Week 6 H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she will outclass many no doubt. i have her as a lock for final four. but outlasting and winning are two different things. hell cowboy outlast many

She may be OK with Dustin leaving.. she has trust issues with him too. May be too early for that move, but he will be trouble down the line for sure! He is playing. It would be funny to see him voted out, especially if he didnt pack and was wearing the kings robe.. heh

This is why I cant stand this group of 5 being called the nerd herd, they were so loyal and trusting of each other, these guys are more like the 'paranoid pack'

I cannot stand the way Eric has played this game but I still have more respect for him than I do a floater anyday....gawdddddd i can't stand floaters......it's so FRUSTRATTTTING :animated_bouncy:

So, if I'm up to speed -- how many think Jess could rock the house & vote Dustin out as the tie-breaker? Especially since she got wigged out when Eric gave her the 'silent treatment' & Eric seems to be clued into being forced to vote out Dustin ... so could Jess' wheel (singular) be turning at the prospect of following Eric & switching to a camp w/ more brains & (possible) numbers!?! If she votes out Dustin she can drop back off the radar & coast to the finals. If she votes out Dustin there's no hope for Amber & Jemeka & she tucks back under Eric's high-target wing. D & D are still public enemy #1 & Zack is every one's most expendable player when all else fails. I can easily see Jen fighting her way to the end & Jess being by her side, as the lesser of all the evils ... depending on if she's forced to play the game this week. Right now it looks like: Dani, Eric & Jen(?) will vote out Dustin & Jemeka, Amber & Zack will vote out Dick. What will Jess do??

Susan.

I think there's a chance Jessica will change. I've noticed that she is easily persuaded. It all depends on how Eric views America's choice. I think if he decides its best to make deals and switch sides then Jessica is sure to follow. I think if this happens though she will talk to Zack about voting Dustin out that way she's out of the line of fire. I think it woudl be hard for her to be the tie-breaker, if her choice was to get rid of Dustin.

Eric's not in a bad position to switch now. Either way he goes, I think the two sides will believe there are much bigger targets who need to go before him. And I agree Jessica will follow what he does, if he talks about it.

It Eric was smart he would get Jessica to go along with him to vote out Dustin. They have to do it anyway at some point. Jess knows that Dick likes her and she will be almost the last one on his radar. Dustin needs to get back in favor with America. By insuring that Dick stays America might ease up on him.

Jessica be bold. Do something unexpected.

Jessica be bold. Do something unexpected.

Would love for Eric to tell her he was going to vote out Dustin.

Hopefully he says nothing til he gets his orders though, that is how he screwed up the last time with America's choices. Would they try to flip it to get rid of Dustin, or do you think she would be bold enough to go for a tie breaker and actually kick the 'king' (hope he wears the robe!!) out on his butt?

Watching how she handled the Zach conversation made me respect her more. Especially when she mentioned even having someone talk game with her made her appreciative. She didn't go back and tell the whole group about it either.

I have to admit too that her & Eric make me smile when they get cutesy.

her hoh nom speech was so fearful i lol

Jess is a cutey. Sort of a blonde Betty Boop.

My concern for her is that it doesn't seem she thinks she could mastermind something. She relies on Eric to do her "brain work."

I would hope that it is an act. I'd love to see her win this, but she ought to do it by her own moves, not by defaulting out from under everyone else as they fall.

she better not win

Jessica is one of the few houseguests left that i actually like. I can't see myself rooting for her to win though. I'd like to see her make bigger and more strategic moves for herself, not just her group.

Jessica is cute and all but her brain only comprehends what the last thoughts someone put in her brain. She can't think a thought for herself. I would like her to prove me wrong but so far she hasn't.

she gonna float into final four easily and maaybe final two

Archived