Zach - Week 6

CeCiMom

If he tells Jess he is going to vote out Dustin

Zach said this morning that he wouldn't talk to Jess directly, that ED had to get Jess to talk to him...poor choice in my opinion. It shows that Zach is too willing to let others play the game, while he waits on the sideline to see what will happen.

Eric has repeatedly told Jess, that the game is moving into phase two, and it's time to pick which side one wants to be on. That's what Zach needs to do. IF Zach told Jess, instead of waiting for her to tell HIM, he might find out that Jess would release him from his promise, so that she doesn't look bad to her crap alliance with the good people. But he's not going to find this out, if he doesn't ask her first.

Time to get off the fence, Zach...pick a side, any side, and see how far it takes you...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good.

I've been surprised that ED even had to waste so much time on campaigning for Zach's vote. Since Dani has said, 'I have your back, Zach, you are like...#2 for me...', last night, and ED has had Zach sort of in his back pocket, Zach should see that a vote to evict Dustin is in his own best interest.

Sure, he might pick up Jess, but Jess can't win HOH this week...Zach goes the wrong way on this, and he could be out. If ED gets the boot, and the good people get HOH, they might throw Zach under the bus now, keep Jen, and re-allign.

Kick Dustin out Zach!

Jess has a date with Zack. He is really "smitten" with her. He has already promised her he would vote Dick out. Now will he vote with his heart or his head?

*Oh surprise surprise Dustin, Eric and Jess are up in HOH trashing Dick and making fun of him. Jess said she wished Dick would roll over and die.

I hope Jess is just playing them....she was smitten by ED yesterday in the hammock. Didn't Zach say he'd vote the way Jess wanted him? Not necessarily for ED to go, but whatever Jess wanted?

Their talk about 5/3 next week, had Zach heard it, would-should, be enough to tell him that he better get on the anti-Dustin side.

The good people arrogance is bugging me no end!

Oh surprise Dick bashes Jen when he has to turn around a beg for her vote.

If Dustin is the one to go and one of the group gets HOH, I think he's safe as Danile will be their target. But I guess it all comes down to how Eric spins his vote.

The odds are pretty much the same Zach could get thrown under the bus no matter who gets evicted and who gets HOH.

True that francis....

So, why, when Zach talks to D/D, doesn't he get an assurance that they will at least keep him off the block for the next week? Hearing Dani say, 'I got your back', isn't quite an ironclad guarentee! And he's been blackmailing them anyway with his vote, telling ED 'what am I going to get out of it'...ASK them Zach, you fool!

i think it is time to start playing the game zachie and stop trying to hand d&d the money

Archived