• Dick
  2. 2. If Eric leaves...

• Jessica
    • Dustin
    • Amber
    • Zach
    • Jen
    • Dick

Anyone but Dick/Jen in either case, it's going to be a long long game if both Dick and Danielle are in there.

I find the no votes for Amber either way funny, how the heck did she convince everyone Eric needs to go. I hope she's happy, Dick wins it she'll be up with Dustin instead of Eric. Complete and utter idiot...

I picked Dick both times........I just want the pot stired.......I'd like to see who gets burned

on Sunday..........The longer this season goes the more I'm not liking anyone.....just who does

deserve the half mill?.....geee...I'm flip-flopping as bad as Amber.......this is the first year that

I don't have a favorite. They all are driving me crazy. :cookoo:

Dick: mean and gross---was once my fave... now??????

Dani: whines---thought she was sweet, needed to makeup with Dick....now who cares

Nick: should have left Dani alone....be her friend....but don't try to take her away from her BF.

Eric: was playing his own game---I really liked him...for about a week

Jam: mmmmmmmm---she called God a gangsta ... other wise mmmmmmmmmmmm

Amber: waaaaaaaaa---no comment!!!!! Ok.....I'll say the most pathetic person in BB history.

Kail: boring---too boring to comment

Zach: poor puppydog---a true floater

Jen: I hated her at first now she's not so bad, I liked how she handled Dick's ranting and raving

Jess: another floater

Dustin/Joe......interchangable

Carol? was there a Carol?

If I missed anyone sorry.....I don't remember you....So who deserves the half mill?????

Sorry.... had to get this off my chest, sorry to get off topic....LOL (yes I know its just a GAME)

:flags_unitedstates::heart2:

I either want Dustin to win and put up the Donatos or I want Dick to win and put up Dustin or Amber. I dont want Eric to win if he stays in the house b/c at this moment Daniele and Dick are his biggest targets and I dont think America will vote for Eric to put up either of them; however, if America only gets to pick one person for Eric to put up then it might not be so bad for him to be HOH.

I'd love to see Zach win it just to throw the house into a tizzy. So many people discount him in the house, I want to see if he really knows how to play the game. I'll be disappointed if he's not a secret game master though. :sneaky:

I voted for Eric to win so he'd 'bring it' to D&D and we could watch them sweat it out for the week.

If he's out I'd want Jen to win it just to see where she now stands after her temporary 'truce' with D&D.

I'd love to see Zach win it just to throw the house into a tizzy. So many people discount him in the house, I want to see if he really knows how to play the game. I'll be disappointed if he's not a secret game master though.

Zach is such a ratting suck up to D&D he'd do whatever they asked him to do.

Before his 'alliance' with them I'd have said him but not now.

The house mood would be exactly the same as it is this past week or if Dick won it.

I :smitten: Dick.

I think he is loud, rude, and mean. He actually plays this game. I think 90% of what he does is totally about the game. The only reason he is able to run people is because they allow it. If a person is the swayable, then they deserve to be swayed.

Dick needs HOH and to put up Jameka, Dustin, or Amber. Any combo would work with the other to be used if POV changes the nominations.

I might vomit if Dustin wins. At least if Jessica wins she will put up Dani and Dick and have some class about it. Dustin's head will grow even bigger if he gets HoH tonight. I want Zach or Dick to win. Jen would be the most interesting, not sure who she would target.

ED or Zach, I would love to see who he would put up, and if Dick won, I would love seein Dustin go crazy when his happy ass goes up,lol

Archived