Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

Fatcat I agree with you... To me it's all about morals and I am sorry to those that says it's a game and in the real world they won't do it, but on the game they would, but my morals are for sale...

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anyone in this house as a saint. I doubt if cbs would have put anyone in the house that has morals. It is not in CBS nature to do that. I am sick of all of them pointing the fingers at everyone else. Amber had to know she was completely naked in front of a camera when she stood there butt naked for the live feed people to see. The girl has no brain or she just doesn't care. After all, cbs chose all the other house guest centered around her according to Amber. Oh and America loves her the most. LMAO Eric is going to turn out to be alot worse that Dick ever dreamed of being before it is all over.

Can anyone tell me where else, except in the gym, with Jessica, did Eric tell this story? The whole story? I've seen video of Eric hinting to ED that he had 'something' on Amber, but Eric didn't tell ED what that 'something' was. If there is no where else this story was told, then the only people who know it is us, the veiwer, Jessica, and Amber. And she only know's Eric told 'something', because ED said so.

Eric is a lout for having told anybody this story, and stupid because it was sure to boomerang on him. But that's 4 people who knew, before ED blew off his big mouth, spreading half truths as if they were the whole truth. Then everybody started talking about it, and embellished it everytime they did. Even last night, on Sho2, one of the girls, Jam or Jess, said they didn't know the 'whole story'.

Nothing makes it 'right', that Eric told anybody at all. But as far as I know, only we know, and Jessica knew, the 'whole story'. If Eric was as vile as some like to think, you'd think he'd have spread the 'whole story' around a lot more! But he didn't. He told Jess. He thought he could trust her. Just like Amber thought she could trust Eric.

If there is ever any 'trust' in this game, it's usually manufactured.

RE: Eric & Jess conversation, check August 6th early morning (middle of the night) transcripts. Basically it wasn't nearly as provacative as people are making it out. Eric was told something by Amber and he seemed confused about the exacts, but he felt it showed her to be a liar and he gave it a test run on Jessica. He did not say that she had 4 abortions. He mentioned that she had told him she had 2 abortions and that she also had lied twice to her boyfriend about being pregnant out of anger. Jessica, oddly enough slowly becoming a favorite of mine considered the information and told him that it was not information he should share because it was so personal and he pulled back to sharing the story of her lying to her boyfriend twice about being pregnant.

As for the hub-bub about abortions. Who cares. I'm one of the rabidly pro-choice folks around the board, and quite honestly, it's neither here nor there. Millions of women make the choice each year, liberal, conservative, christian, jewish and athiest alike. If in fact she did tell Eric she's had two abortions, I feel that she probably made the absolutely best decision for herself given everything else we know about her. I'm more concerned for her that idiots who are anti-choice would try to use it as a platform for sermonizing about how women should lose personal bodily agency/autonomy.

At any rate, Amber and Eric both were wrong to use this information as good strategic game information. Amber threw it out there no doubt for sympathy and to create a sense of 'intimacy' that these sorts of secrets can build with Eric. Eric clearly saw it as his ticket to solidify in others minds that Amber was a liar (the pregnancy issue, not the abortion part since that was only brought up the once to Jess).

And finally, racism is an antiquated term. We and they are all human. Only one race lives in that household. Bigotry, however, extends to ethnicity, culture and sometimes religious backgrounds. Anti-semitism is definitely worthy of bearing scrutiny if for no other reason than it's a culture/religion that saw millions of its members die not even a century ago, and people continuing to use the propoganda that went along with it. I don't hate Amber for her ignorance, but I certainly feel that she's bigoted for harboring these sorts of bottom lines.

So what do we have at the end of the day? Two people who tend to be socially stupid when it comes to sharing and discussing overly personal information. Two people that want to be able to use sensitive information to achieve their purposes, but are too hasty to consider potential fallout. Their actions sort of cancel each other out.

I want Eric to stay, if for no other reason I like having a say in who gets nominated and having that one vote on who gets to stay/go and I definitely want to have that vote in the jury.

Wow.

Best post I've read in a long time!

I couldn't have said it half as well (and I consider myself to be quite verbiose.)

Thank you for the information and analysis.

Thanks for that info, Synovea. I knew that story was pretty well contained.

What Amber did, does, and will do, with her life, is her business. Like you though, I think the anti-semetic remark was really low of her. It's probably the most shocking thing I've heard so far on the show. I bet she got yelled at in her DR's too!

Lost my internet connection last night and missed a lot (Damn Time Warner)

Synovea, great post except I would like to see Eric go, unfortunately I don't think he's leaving yet. I knew Amber was a wack job along with Dick, but I expected a little more from Eric since he knew he was or maybe still is America's Player, sighh

What a mob mentality going on here. Not only by the housemates, but by people on this board. Dick has managed to deflect the filth and hatred that he has spewed and turned everyone against Eric. I really don't understand what was so unforgivable that Eric has done that has not been done hundreds of times in the Big Brother house. Since Amber was also outed as a liar on the banner plane, she has to deflect the focus from herself. I understand why the houseguests are so anti-Eric, they are driven by their own survival, but once you guys shut your computer off, it doesn't affect your life at all. I'm as passionate about reality TV as anyone, but I feel like I'm trapped in a cyberspace Lord of the Flies.

Yana, you don't know if she had any abortions or not. You're just speculating that she didn't. She has never said "I didn't have an abortion" or anything. Also, she MUST HAVE either faked abortions or miscarriages for the fake two pregnancies, equally disgusting in my eyes. How else would the baby have left without her giving birth?

uhh..there are girls out there everyday telling their boyfriends that they are pregnant when they really are not. they say it just to get attention.. or to see what the guy will say or do about it...they say it as a last resort to hold onto a guy, the list goes on. more often than not, a week or two will go by and the girl will say she was wrong, she thought she was pregnant but she is not.. and the gig will then be over and life goes on. i have a neighbor who has done this a few times and each time its only lasted a few days.. go figure.

no need to fake an abortion or miscarriage... cause really guys are pretty dumb and are very happy to hear a week later that the girl was mistaken.

in ambers case (and who really knows the whole truth of the matter with her) she said that she lied to her boyfriend twice about being pregnant.. but later told him that she lied.

i think amber is a nut... and she is definately on my do not like list.. but the truth is, this kind of crap happens everyday. mainly within the age groups of 16-25 year olds.

for added attention i could see a girl throwing in a miscarriage.. but why would anyone admit to abortions.. and multiple ones at that? there is just too many negative views on the subject for someone to admit to that. its such an ugly thing to admit... there are no bonus points for that.. so why would you lie about that? and why would you tell anyone that?

Here's my take on the WHOLE issue.

If you're going to erupt on someone and go ballistic in a self-righteous tirade, it's the epitome, the SUMMIT of hypocrisy to say "I HAVE NEVER LIED IN THIS HOUSE" even though you're probably the biggest liar there.

At that point I believe her concerns were invalidated.

In other words, while attacking someone else it's typically not a good idea to slam yourself at the same time. Get YOUR crap in order FIRST.

When Whamber was saying all will see when they see the tapes, dont remember exact words, but...yes all will see, especially Eric about the Jew issue and statements, it is just hard for me to believe that someone is that crazy and CBS let them on the show. I am not a Kail fan, nor an Eric fan. To be honest I have not any now, wait, except for Zach, he is sooo funny. Kail brings nothing to the game, and Eric does, Americas voice, some may like it and some may not, but the game will be boring if he leaves.

I'll give Amber a little credit. With her blow up at Eric, she gave the hg another reason to give her a "feel sorry for me" win.

No matter whether Eric was right or wrong to repeat it, he did. We all have our feelings on the subject and should just agree to disagree about it.

We all know that that girl "ain't right " in the head but you don't tell someone who apparently you just met something so delicate as the info she alledgedly told Eric. It's more worse if she told him this before the feeds were up since they had not been in the house that long because she knew absolutely nothing about the guy at that time.

When she leaves the house, she going to go over the edge. Her family is probably going to disown or admit her to a mental institution, she's also probably going to receive hate mail regarding her anti-semetic comments, not to mention the attacks and hate mail she might get from anti-abortionists, and getting slammed in general in regard to the game. Her mental state will not allow her to accept the consequences of her participating in this game. The CBS higher ups should have seen this coming. This just might be the reason why they at first decided not to use her before changing their minds. Who know.

It's a very pathetic case.

Oh yes, we all know Whamber is a few ff short of a Happy meal, elevator does not reach the top floor, well dont even know if it has left the ground floor, anywho, I really really dont believe she is that dumb, drugs or not.

I've gone from liking her...to mocking and laughing at her...disliking her...now I just feel sad and sorry for her. She is in serious need of psychiatric care and should never have been put on the show...I'm actually a bit p*ssed at CBS for casting and exploiting her.

She's borderline manic depressive, suffers with anxiety, needy, dependent, insecure, delusional, etc. She is a drama magnet, cannot see herself for who she really is and has absolutely no control over herself. She's made some bad and tough choices in her life...with the drugs, abortions, etc...I see her continuing on this self-destructive path. I'm especially concerned for her after she gets out of the house and hears and reads the hateful comments from viewers....especially regarding her anti-semitic views, anti New Yorker views, her sister's don't trust the gays comments...they'll be coming at her from every side. Probably deservant of all the negativity...except I have a hard time holding someone completely accountable when they're so mentally unstable.

The whole "I love Nick" "I miss Nick" "He's my brother"...blah, blah, blah...it's sick. She knew the guy for a month in the confines of a reality game and she's mourning his loss like he's dead. It's just not normal or rational. I have nothing against [saint] Nick...as far as I could see he spent most of his time with Dani and really added nothing to the game...so I don't get where this fanatical love she has for him is coming from. I'm sure Nick liked her and all that...but she's taken it to such an extreme that if I were Nick, I'd be scared like "Fatal Attraction" scared when she gets out of the house.

Now with all the drama over Eric, Dick, Dani, etc... using her personal life stuff as tools to manipulate the voting...ugh...I can't even begin to think how she'll handle this in the long run. She places her trust blindly in people who are competing in a game...she has no clue that it is a game of strategy and manipulating people...no clue whatsoever! I don't think she even has a clue how much of a self-absorbed needy downer she is. Maybe once she gets out she'll see herself for who she really is and learn from it...but realistically, I don't see a good outcome for her and it makes me sad thinking how negatively this experience is going to impact her in the long run.

jersey721 no one is making you read things you don't agree with all you have to do is skip over the post you don't like.

Not allowed to have a say because you don't agree with me? Skip over my posts then.

Nothing makes it 'right', that Eric told anybody at all. But as far as I know, only we know, and Jessica knew, the 'whole story'. If Eric was as vile as some like to think, you'd think he'd have spread the 'whole story' around a lot more! But he didn't. He told Jess. He thought he could trust her. Just like Amber thought she could trust Eric.

If Eric was using this info on Amber ONLY to further his game (which is still vile in my book), then why did he NOT even attempt to whisper it, and at least make it look like he was trying to keep it from the internet?

He didn't spread the whole story around, because in Eric's words "he was saving it" for when he might need it. That's the whole reason he even brought it up to Jess. They were counting votes, and Eric said "don't forget I still have that story on Amber" or something like that.

"I've gone from liking her...to mocking and laughing at her...disliking her...now I just feel sad and sorry for her. She is in serious need of psychiatric care and should never have been put on the show...I'm actually a bit p*ssed at CBS for casting and exploiting her."

She said on Showtime that she was cut. CBS gave her the axe. Then called later saying it was a "mistake." My guess is she was a last minute replacement for somebody who dropped out. Plenty of houseguests (and even Survivor contestants) were ringers brought in to fill a roster opening. I think even one of the Survivor winners was a replacement.

Archived