Whaoooo Amber Going Off On Eric

chop chop

Its final I hate Amber, The denatos, Dustin, and Jessica more than the nerd herd!!! Didn't think it could happen, but it has.

Add Jameka to that list, and I am in total agreement.

This game officially entered the "suckage" phase for me.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Fizzle. It's frustrating to hear people repeat bologna over and over.

As far as all the drama. Amber is an emotional basket case with big issues. So is 20% of the rest of America. Some people adopt the "victim" role in order to cope in life.

I respect that Amber quit drugs. Beyond that I find her sadly ignorant.. on par with Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton: Self-involved, self-destructive, foolish choices. I'm Jewish and to be perfectly honest, nothing she said phased me that much, because I see it all the time, ignorance on that par is part of the American landscape. Personally I don't think she's 'that much' different from Jessica who speaks of never knowing a black person, or Jameka who has never known a white person. The only thing I can conclude is that this was part of an orchestration (casting ignorant people) by the powers that be.

I'm not a fan of Amber's and I want Eric gone, so as far as I'm concerned the whole blow-up was a means to an end. Eric is not only intelligent enough to know better, but he's also something I personally find much worse: mean-spirited, arrogant, self-important, avaricious, and indefensibly cocky. raisebrow.gif

He let this crAP go to his head, and his demise is ultimately at his own hands. IMHO raisebrow.gif

After seeing how he handles his turn in the hot seat, I can't stick up for that putz anymore. I hope he goes.

I also hope the fighting between the split alliance continues though. Dustin and Amber need a wakeup call too. And D&D can have their turn after that. I'd laugh like crazy if Jen and Zack make it to the final two now that they've become valuable swing votes. I hope Zack wins just so he can say he honestly did it all by himself with absolutely no support.

Okay if she had an abortion or if she lied about an abortion then her claiming to be a Christian is sick IMO.

Do you even get how ridiculous that sounds?? Isn't Christianity supposed to be about asking for and receiving forgiveness for the vile things you've done in the past? A Christian saying stuff like I quoted above is what I find outrageous.

Didnt she tell Eric on the feeds? If not then Im sorry I retract my statement.

Okay good if she asked for forgiveness. Then im sorry. But her whole behavior in this house doesnt show christian to me.

I didnt mean that the way it came out.

Certainly not "good Christian" but she's praying so I guess she's trying. I don't see that many "good Christians" though, I see a lot of people struggling to do the right thing even in their ignorance. Sorry if I offended I just really want people to think about what they are saying.

Believe me I'd have plenty to say to Amber, given the opportunity.

AMBER is WAY OFF on this fight. I think I'm in the minority here, on this board, but SHE WILLINGLY gave extremely private info on a REALITY SHOW with a MICROPHONE on and hundreds of camera's on her at ALL TIMES, yet ERIC is the jerk for saying he knows private info and might use it????

OH BROTHER! AMBER is playing a VICTIM to a situation where SHE RATTED HERSELF . She is pathetic...her fight at Eric was pathetic and she shouldn't be blaming HIM for what SHE DID!

I am SO against AMBER right now and for ERIC. AMBER is pathetic and mental. She has NO RIGHT to be upset...SHE OFFERED THE INFO ON A REALITY SHOW that is being taped 24hrs a day.. what a loser!

Didnt she tell Eric on the feeds? If not then Im sorry I retract my statement.

She never told Eric anything about her boyfriend while the feeds were on until today when she said he turned it around to use it against her...

AMBER is WAY OFF on this fight. I think I'm in the minority here, on this board, but SHE WILLINGLY gave extremely private info on a REALITY SHOW with a MICROPHONE on and hundreds of camera's on her at ALL TIMES, yet ERIC is the jerk for saying he knows private info and might use it????

OH BROTHER! AMBER is playing a VICTIM to a situation where SHE RATTED HERSELF . She is pathetic...her fight at Eric was pathetic and she shouldn't be blaming HIM for what SHE DID!

I am SO against AMBER right now and for ERIC. AMBER is pathetic and mental. She has NO RIGHT to be upset...SHE OFFERED THE INFO ON A REALITY SHOW that is being taped 24hrs a day.. what a loser!

They're both in the wrong. She was stupid to profess to it given the setting, and common standards of decency dictate that Eric crossed the line by retelling and embellishing it later.

I can give Amber the benefit of the doubt if the following is true... She was on drugs and has only been off them for around a year. This to me then seems like she is trying to change her life around & maybe Christianity is a part of that..so basically she is trying. And NO ONE is a perfect Christian BUT I do have an issue with reading the bible, talking about God & cussing all in the same sentence lol But again as I said if she is new to all this then I understand. As far as the abortions.. her past is her past & yes whether she had them or not.. whatever the case.. God does forgive & it shouldn't be an issue. I didn't agree with Eric using any info BUT its not surprising that someone would use it because it goes along with the game to me.. .some people just play that way. I do have a problem though with her spilling VERY personal things such as that to a stranger & knowing that there is filming & microphones...regardless of if we saw it or not... BB would still have it to show if they choose. Common sense should kick in on any person on something that personal. It almost makes me wonder...if ONE... she really is that clueless... TWO its game play to be that clueless... THREE ... if the emotional, crying, etc is all an act... an attention thing or something. I mean i understand people think she is just THAT mental & I know the drug usage all comes into play... but then if she hasn't been off them all THAT long ...why is she in BB??? Just my little thoughts :animated_scratchchin:

i dont know................ on one hand i have amber who lied to her BF saying she was pregnant on 2 separate occasions when in fact she was not. later she came clean to her bofriend.

on the other hand: eric took ambers ^^story and ADDED 2 real abortions and 2 fake abortions and then said he would hold it over her if he ever needed it.

let me lift up my hands like a scale..:::::::::::::::::::up down::::::::::::::up::::::::down:::::::::::::up down::::::::::up::::::::::::::::

seems to me eric get the award for the scummiest move done in BB8

What does it say about a person that's had two abortions and two fake ones? Seems to me like it should be used against them.

That's a point of view and it depends entirely upon the person. Some people might hold it against Amber because it goes against their personal views. In the political arena, we'd call these people pro-life. Some sympathize with her plight and understand the reasons why a woman might seek to abort a pregnancy; pro-choice.

My point is, without turning this overly political, it's an argument that can't be won, because for every person that faults Amber (or any woman) for having an abortion, there's another person who will argue just as strongly that she has the right to make that choice. While you might not believe that Amber was "right" in having an (or two or four, we're still not clear on the story) abortion, I think it's a definite low-blow to take that story and use it to blackmail a person in the way Eric did.

Personally, I think its ridiculous to pass judgement without knowing the circumstances. But that's just me.

The trouble with these arguments is that as far as anyone knows, Amber has NOT had any abortions.

All abortions were manufactured by Eric. Amber has never admitted to any Abortions, and Eric has no proof and no corroboration that she ever did. Since they are all known liars you cannot believe there were any abortions until Amber admits to one.

As I posted earlier, I can't believe all the HATE for ERIC. What the heck??? AMBER IS ON A 24HOUR REALITY GAME SHOW with 100's of CAMERAS ON HER, with a MICROPHONE to hear EVERY WORD she says some personal info BUT SOME HOW IT IS ERIC'S FAULT????????? I do NOT get that at all. I hate it when people play the VICTIM in a victimless crime!! She GABS her mouth on a LIVE REALITY SHOW, and ERIC says "he may use it late if needed" and he gets STONES thrown at him??????? That makes NO SENSE. She does NOT KNOW ANY OF THESE PEOPLE AT ALL AND SHE BLABS PERSONAL INFO and is mad if someone might repeat it????? You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME>

AND most of you posters probably would agree that DR WILL was one of the BEST BB PLAYERS EVER---- and do NOT tell me that if he played with AMBER and she spilled that to him, that he wouldn't say a word. WE ALL KNOW WILL WOULD HAVE RAN WITH THAT LIKE CRAZY!

But somehow ERIC is a jerk?? whether he is adding to her story or not doesn't even matter---- she willingly gave private info to a perfect stranger on a 24/7 taped tv show..... He can do with it what he wants. He can lie about it all he wants. DR WILL lied left and right about things and he was the best BB player ever.

I do not agree. I feel bad for the guy- he is PLAYING A GAME and having to make choices he might not want to make, and do things he wouldn't be doing if he WASN"T the AP- and he's getting crap for it???

I do not think ERIC is scum...at this point I think AMBER IS SCUM

just my 2 cents on this whole mess

Archived