Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dexter

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

Carvin

Carvin

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,352 posts
Is this "American Psycho" the series?

Dexter has no use for Huey Lewis & The News.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,530 posts
I know everyone has their own taste, but man oh man is this show great! I can easily watch each episode twice over. I love it, and hope it doesn't get cancelled like Huff did. It's rare I like a series from Showtime, so ya, this is a bonus!

nekocase

nekocase

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I could not love this show any more than I already do. Simply brilliant. Michael C. Hall is superb. I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off any better. With Weeds being unwatchable this year, save for a few moments with Mary-Louise Parker, Dexter is the reason I'm keeping Showtime. This may end up being my second favorite show of all time, behind the fantastic Six Feet Under, of course.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,530 posts
omg it's NEKO!!! He's alive, finally I can breathe again! I miss chatting with you!!!

nekocase

nekocase

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey Elle. I miss it too. I'll try and get in every once in a while.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,530 posts
Me too. Msg me and we'll meet up to chat and shoot the shit!

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,962 posts
I read the books.Dexter's my hero. cool.gif

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Dexter

by Paula Paige

October 15, 2006

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Showtime's Dexter Takes a Stab at Season 2

This just in, from Showtime:

"Showtime has ordered a second season of its freshman drama Dexter, starring Emmy- and Golden Globe-nominated actor Michael C. Hall, it was announced today by Robert Greenblatt, Showtime President of Entertainment. Dexter premiered last month to widespread critical acclaim and ranks as Showtime's top-rated series. Production is set to begin on 12 new episodes next spring [to] premiere on Showtime in late 2007."

New episodes of Dexter air Sundays at 10 pm/ET.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 11/2/06 4:15 PM

muffytepperman

muffytepperman

• Pip
  • 35 posts
I love this show more every week, but I have a question. Dexter, until tonight, had quite a few damning items in his apartment. He conjectured that his new pal the ice truck killer wanted to play. However it would strike me that getting some better locks or security of any kind for his apartment might still be wise. Psycho serial killers may have a set of rules I'm not aware of, but what if ice truck decides he wants to make life even more difficult for his playmate (as he did in this episode). Does Dexter want to get outted? Because having an open door policy for someone who the police are after AND who knows that you share his hobby seems a little out of character for such a "keep it clean and leave no trace" guy like Dexter.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

Dexter

by Paula Paige

November 5, 2006

backdoor

backdoor

• Pip
  • 25 posts
I think the Doakes family dinner was a setup for a future romance with Deb, which should be interesting considering Doakes' distaste for Dexter.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Michael C. Hall: Can Dexter Catch a (Fellow) Killer?

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Michael C. Hall, Dexter

Who'd have thought that a series serving up an unapologetic killer for a protagonist would slay viewers the way Dexter has? Yet the proof is in the pudding (or is that coagulated blood?): The Showtime drama, barely midway through its first season, has already been picked up for a second round of giddy, gory chills. In anticipation of this week's episode (Sunday at 10 pm/ET)

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

Dexter

by Paula Paige

November 12, 2006

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,530 posts
I just want to say, "I knew it!!!". As soon as I saw that doctor dude, I knew he was the "ice truck" killer.

fizzle

fizzle

• Pip
  • 13,548 posts
Elle... i thought the same thing.. as soon as they showed that doctor.. something was "off" about him. i just knew he was the creepy body chopper. i wonder what his sick plan will be now... with dexter's sister.. ohmy.gif

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Dexter's No. 1 Gal

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,530 posts
What an amazing episode that last one was! The whole sha-bang has been great thus far. I can't imagine what story line they'll follow next to keep with the hype of the show.

djb

djb

• Pip
  • 450 posts
I gave it a chance last season and absolutely LOVED it. Can't wait for Season 2 to start in September.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
The books are even better.... should read them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users