Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ElleNaturelle

Dexter

162 posts in this topic

Has anyone else seen the promos for this show? I can't wait! It looks awesome. It's about a guy who works as a forensics pathologist by day, and is himself a serial killer by night.

He's not a forensic pathologist, he's a blood spatter expert. You also might wanna mention it's on Showtime and premieres tonight at 10EDT and stars Michael C. Hall who played David on the greatest television show ever, Six Feet Under.

I'll be watching in High Definition.

That was a good mention, Carvin. I would have missed it for sure. Unfortunately, "the blood splatter expert" will always be known to me as the "gay mortician" - I hope I can overlook this on the new show because it does look interesting.

I will not be watching in HDTV.

The info given by DirectTV on the show, describes him as a 'forensic analyst'.

I hope it's really creepy. I loved him as David and I could so see him in this role.

I liked it. I like his sister. I like that his boss has the hots for him. I like that his dad saw what he was and turned him into what he is. I like the one cop who is creeped out by him and I especially like the fact that he has no interest in sex.

The info given by DirectTV on the show, describes him as a 'forensic analyst'.

Don't you mean phyrensic?

I liked that he had a head thrown at him and that the killer is toying with him.. good times!

phyrensic, candlebra..whatever

They showed it twice last night and both times I fell asleep on it-. Weird show...no I can't get passed his sterotype from Six Feet Under. I usually never like a show while it's airing first time, first season and wind up going back and watching it on demand. We'll see.

Yeah well some people are better off sticking to the CSI, SUV, NCIS drivel that seems to entertain so many dullards.

Never watched anyone of those shows - I guess you do...why are they drivel?

And speaking of dull...........oh never mind, some people are calling being dull, "personality"--go figure!

i tried, i really did, but after 3 attempts to get thru one episode, i gave up. this will be one show i can't watch

Yeah well some people are better off sticking to the Lost, Greys Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives twaddle that seems to entertain so many simpletons.

you have a point....i only watch one of those three though

I know what happened.. tuba saw a penny, picked it up.. was wowed by it.. put it down.. saw a penny, picked it up....was wowed by it... and so on and so forth.

I'll give it another shot, but I think this show may be going off to showtime heaven (or hell) soon!

:o

CM.....it was a nickel....

ok, i watched it. not too bad. i guess since he is only killing off bad people..its ok.

and the sneek peak at whats coming looks good. bad killer vs. good killer.. cat and mouse game... i will give it a go.

Is this "American Psycho" the series?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Dexter - Pilot

I know everyone has their own taste, but man oh man is this show great! I can easily watch each episode twice over. I love it, and hope it doesn't get cancelled like Huff did. It's rare I like a series from Showtime, so ya, this is a bonus!

I could not love this show any more than I already do. Simply brilliant. Michael C. Hall is superb. I don't think anyone else could have pulled it off any better. With Weeds being unwatchable this year, save for a few moments with Mary-Louise Parker, Dexter is the reason I'm keeping Showtime. This may end up being my second favorite show of all time, behind the fantastic Six Feet Under, of course.

omg it's NEKO!!! He's alive, finally I can breathe again! I miss chatting with you!!!