Tuesday, August 7 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

arrowhead

i really dont understand where jess, amber, dustin, and jam would think to keep eric... i mean.. if he is playing them.. and has been caught doing so and caught lieing.. how is he to be trusted? is it worth it? why would you keep a player in the game that is not trustworthy? it just doesnt make sense.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how I see it but you can't dispute that it's smart to view it as a numbers game. They just don't see the big picture that if they joined with D/D, Jameka & Jess would probably be in their final 4 whereas Eric goes with the power.

they dont want another season 6 after james got kicked

It seems that this year there are either more banners or BB is really concerned about them. Do you think the banners are something BB is controlling?

I just can't believe this group of HG's could bring up so much emotion that someone would do a banner. More than Allstars, at least.

It seems that this year there are either more banners or BB is really concerned about them. Do you think the banners are something BB is controlling?

bb always control the banners imho

bb always control the banners imho

Well at least I know this conspiracy ride seats two :animated_wave:

Now, after reading about the supposed cease and desist with the pilot, I'm even more convinced they had something to do with it. Or at least people that work for BB or CBS...

Well at least I know this conspiracy ride seats two

Now, after reading about the supposed cease and desist with the pilot, I'm even more convinced they had something to do with it. Or at least people that work for BB or CBS...

glad you are aboard have a drink :food-smiley-005:

They want to keep Eric for his vote. Once everyone is out of the house except eric and a couple of others, they will send him home using all of this as the reason. They may even want to keep him so if they are sitting next to him they will win the game because of what he did to all of them.

Amber and Dustin arguing about Eric. Dustin is getting angry with her because she wants Eric out. Amber said she can't because she swore on her daugher's life but she wants Dustin to do it. (he won't)

Archived