Big Brother Producers Ground A Pilot Planning On Revealing Eric As America's Player

tvjunki27

George, you ought to e-mail that thought to CBS. Obviously the BB producers can't seem to think up a great solution like that.

Plus it would be mildly entertaining to see Dick's head spin.

A few lame ideas... (we should have oldguy think up a few... I'm not creative enough)

"Jen is a Chilltown plant!"

"Look out for Dustin's slimey residue from slithering in the BB grass" (not to be confused with Dick's spittle)

"Kail and Dani are hiding secrets" (Kail's business ventures and Dani's age)

"Zach... be careful of who you trust - you don't know what the HGs say behind your back"

"Do you know who Jameka's secret alliance is with?" (God the "gangsta" of course!)

The guy is doing his job, and CBS doesn't own the sky. If they don't like it, they should put a roof over the backyard. They've had how many years to do something and haven't.

They might as well let the HG see all the banners. There would be so many different ones that the HG's would be confused beyond belief. If you think they are paranoid now.......

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

This paragraph stuck out to me..what relationship? Has Hider flown banners over BB house in previous seasons, paid by CBS?? Maybe the one shown on the show Sunday was directive of CBS? (though I have read other speculations on who may have done it.)

Just got me curious? :animated_scratchchin:

Hey, CBS: buy a big piece of canvas and a couple electric rollers. Problem solved. They spend a fortune on furniture and home decor that gets trashed and/or auctioned off at the end of the season but can't figure out to make a one-time investment on a retractable roof?

I think Boogie played dirty... that was wrong that he used Erica sexually to win the game. She really liked him and he played her. He's so gross though, I don't know how she slept with him... If it was Will then I'd understand. I probably wouldn't be able to control myself around that man. :blush:

And I will ask again why does anyone own him anything? Much less the man that was hired to fly that plane? He was only doing what he was paid to do... Eric was going to get caught and the plane only made it happen faster...

Hey, CBS: buy a big piece of canvas and a couple electric rollers. Problem solved

orr.... a few big spot lights and everytime there is a banner plane just shine those spot lights on the yard so it blinds the houseguest...

i know.. i am evil.

I'm not so sure you are correct. You cannot impair someone's ability to conduct their business. The old "can't yell 'fire' in a theater" applies, or even being able to have vagrants removed from the sidewalk of your store, even though you don't own the sidewalk. I think CBS is legally in the right. BUT in order not to come out looking like a corporate bad guy, they could have made a deal with all small aircraft pilots in the area and made a deal to pay them NOT to fly banners over the Big Brother house. This probably would have been a better approach. [/qiote]

For one thing the can't yell fire in a crowded theater anagoly would not work here, that is insiting panic and a hazrd to life. But the other one is accurate statement but would not apply here. The plane is not keeping people from watching their show and ability to conduct business (it actually probably raises interest). So really CBS has no right(currently) to restirct someone from flying a plane w/ a banner near their studios. But like I said it is America and you need to have a lot of money to defend yourselfs against corproate America getting these types of cease and disist orders. They are lenghty and costly to fight and you'll win in the end, but this seasons show will already be long over and the next one probably beginning before you even get an aswer out of the courts and you meanwhile are much poorer. So in the end the pilot is right is saying it is not worth fighting even if they have no right.

A good lawyer would argue that CBS has no way of proving that the "Amber and Eric" mentioned on the banner have anything to do with the "Amber and Eric" in the house (and that LNC and NH are acronyms unrelated to BB). The BB house is in the San Fernando Valley, which is populated by over a million people. The banner could have been intended for any "Amber" or "Eric" living there, and CBS has no way of proving otherwise. Although it was obviously directed at the BB HGs, this is our legal system. Hooray loopholes!

bb is rigged

They're picking and choosing which ones to ground.

One banner today revealed how Kail was basically filthy rich. She does "own" an entire town, so I figure she's probably not a thousandaire. So far 5 or 6 houseguests confirmed it definitely implied Kail had money. Can't wait to see CBS admit their banner prevention failures a second time.

Archived