If Eric Leaves...

207 members have voted

1. 1. If Eric is evicted from the BB house, would you want the America's Player twist to continue?

• Yes, it would be interesting to see another player's attempt at it!
    • No way! The twist is lame.
    • Not sure/It depends on who would be the new AP
  2. 2. If BB were to continue the AP twist with another player, who would you like that player to be?

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Zach

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jameka and jessica would be so screwed

Eric's a horrible player I don't see why so many people on here actually like that little twitching bastard. I would probably be worse then Dick in the house towards Eric, not anyone else but just Eric. He really gets to me even with just watching him on TV. I could see myself smacking him around and him crying and trying to lie his way out of a beating. I think there is no if he will be evicted since he is going to be evicted and that AP won't be revealed until the end to keep people in the house guessing about whats happened in the house etc...

What would be cool is Eric getting voted out, then the America's Player "twist" be revealed to the players. Only, it ends with one final "twist" as part of the deal for Eric to accept the role was a one time "pardon" (CBS should be able to find one, lol, Pirate Master sure isn't using theirs...) should be be evicted BEFORE sequester. Plus the definitive announcement that the AP twist is done and should Eric remain in the game, he will finally be able to vote and play as he wants.

I realize it would make it a wasted week (barring a double eviction) but would certainly make next week interesting.

Ha, I have a bit of a hard time believing that any of us who are dedicated to the point of following this shit daily on Morty's would ever stop watching the show for any reason.

The "Eric haters" (I don't really care, I just love the game and watching then devour each other) would just watch another week hoping he gets sent home for good.

yeh...that wouldn't work. They can't just make up new twists on the fly like that and screw everyone else over. The AP twist was a flop...it's over. Double eviction has to be soon. Now we can just concentrate on the game without all the BS.

I highly doubt either that AP twist will be revealed to hgs until end.

I don't want Eric to go, i love the idea of "America" being in the house and its too soon for us to go!!! I also love the fact that the "phantom" vote messes with Dick and Daniele's head each week. If unfortunately Eric is voted out, then I hope they do show that he was AP and Dick will finally know that he wasn't "played" by Eric he was PLAYED by America!!! :animated_rotfl:

So I was trying to think how this will all work if Eric is evicted. I wonder first if they will let the house know about what has gone on all along. Which I would love because then I think some people would feel like idiots & may end up feeling bad about their vote. Also it would be funny to just see some of them go off about it all .. coughDICKcough..lol

Then I was thinking what if since America voted for him to take Jess to the final 2... what if they turned around and offered AP to Jess since thats who America chose for him to take to the final 2. Not tell the house about AP & then turn around and offer it to Jess.

Then I was wondering if they will do like they have in the past and have America vote back in someone who has been evicted. And if its Eric that comes back... continue with the AP or let him play his own game now? OR if its someone else have THEM come back as AP?

I dunno just some different things I was thinking about. They need SOMETHING exciting. lol

I'm not sure that I like that idea, though. Because it would almost make it like it is rigged for AP. I mean just because he is AP doesn't mean he shouldn't have the chance of being voted out.

Quite frankly, I think I'd rather have Nick come back than AP. AP didn't work that well anyway.

Look what happened with Kaysar. I don't think he would last long if he went back in but the point would be to see the look on D/D face when it happened. They ALL think Nick would come back. If Eric went back, it would make for better TV than Nick, he and Dani would just get back under the covers...lol

If they do reveal it Thursday, then the HGs should feel like they did the right thing. I know I wouldn't want a wildcard like that in the game, especially if he's on my side but can't vote the way our side wants.

If Eric isn't in the final two, do we cast his jury vote?

If Eric is evicted tomorrow, or should I say when Eric is evicted tomorrow, he won't be in the sequester house and won't be on the jury...so therefore we won't get a vote.

Archived