"we Got The Numbers" Huh?

OK, I am confused. Or I've missed something important. Dustin keeps saying "we got the numbers" He's told Kail to tell Dani that back dooring Eric won't work.

The way I see it, as of right now it would come down to a 4-4 split and Daniele would be the tie breaking vote.

Am I missing something?

Is there a person I am counting who can not vote this week?

I see it like this.

Dani, Dick, Zach and Jen will vote to evict Eric

Dustin, Amber, Jess and Jameka will vote to evict Kail.

To me, That's a tie. ( Bye bye Eric. )

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

dani doesnt vote she is hoh

eric has the votes

Dani is being lied to. She thinks or thought Jess was on her side when all of this started but she didn't know Jess was lying the whole time. The only chance this has to happen is either Jameka seeing that Eric has lied or Amber finding out about Eric's threats and realizing she needs him to go.

Even if Eric stays it seems D&D are now with Zach and Jen since the LNC seem to think they are turning on them and not trying to fix the "leak".

what i like about this week is everyone has to choose a side no more in between. d&d knows who are with them now. jessica no more floater

UVP you are 100% right and now we don't have to see D&D or Jen&Kail being the 2 going up each week. Now Dustin, Eric. Jessica, Jameka and Amber have to worry about being put up and will have to win HOH to stay safe and for me I am lovin it. My new favor group is D&D, Zach and Jen. Time to turn the house upside down.

Jameka, Jessica and Amber have been big LOSERS so far when it comes to POV and HoH comps so I don't think there is any scary stuff coming out of that group. The big question is why are they so stupid about Dustin? He screwed Jameka with the big win ($ and trip) and everyone thought he was an ass when he was HoH. If we are seeing his true colors why aren't they? There are a lot of people on this forum and everyone has been spot on. They must have cabin fever...

I liked D&D at first, now I can't wait for this to blow up in their face. I love the way Jen refuses to talk to any 2 people at once trying to cover her butt with all the lies she can't keep straight. I hope Dick loses it Thursday when Eric stays and Kail is gone. I also love the fact Kail hates ED so much she is willing to go down as long as he gets screwed.

How is Dick screwed if Kail goes home? She hasn't really been in his sights lately. He's been gunning for Eric and Dustin. Dick would be screwed if one of his alliance is sent to the block or if he goes up. If I were Dick I would be worried about the numbers and the upcoming HoH comp.

I also find it funny that the LNC think D&D are turning on the group when in reality they believe Eric is working both sides which he is. We know why Eric needs to work both sides because of the AP twist but they don't know that. So why not really think about it and make sure Eric isn't working both sides before you say D&D are the bad ones vs the one who is betraying the group. Oh well I think having the LNC get picked off by D&D, Zach and Jen will be fun.

But if Dick wins HOH then Eric and Dustin will be going up. A part of me would love to see Eric win HOH and have America put up 2 of Eric's biggest supporters in Jessica and Dustin. I would love to hear Eric explaining that one.

eric hasn't been working with jen though for like a month at all. so eric isn't playing both sides, but he did try to keep jen around as a plan b. i would hope jessica remembers that eric did mention to her, about them possibly joining up with jen later on, so it wasn't like eric was completely hiding that he might have some ties to jen from her.i just wanted to add, do people realize that the leak wasn't eric, but dustin. dustin said today that eric is getting blamed for things he has done. the only thing eric really did was the 2 votes, because he was the ap twist. he also did give information to jen in week 2, and 4 that's about it. dustin made a side deal with kail, when he was hoh.

I am just excited that this game has finally started IMO.. I love when the big alliances start to crumble and everyone just wants to go each other.. I really want Eric to stay. I am so over Dick and his demeaning attitude.. I don't really care for Jen but when Dick goes off on her it just makes me want him gone that much more.. no one deserves to be treated that viciously. Anyway straying from the subject lol.. sorry.. anyway I can't wait to see D & D faces when Eric stays on Thursday.

Oh yes I definitely agree that Jen is a bimbo.. but sometimes Dick is just too vicious... Maybe I am just too tenderhearted that when I see someone getting that verbally abused I feel bad for them.. But like I said I don't care for her in the game AT ALL... I guess it is a good thing I didn't make it into the house this year.. I don't know if I could have handled the abuse from Dick.

A part of me would love to see Eric win HOH and have America put up 2 of Eric's biggest supporters in Jessica and Dustin. I would love to hear Eric explaining that one.

Lmao :animated_rotfl:

Archived