Saturday August 4 - Live Feed Discussion

Depeche221

There was some audio leaked from the DR right after Amber went it. The producer asked her if she was still up for hosting POV since she was still laying around in bed and the comp was starting soon.

Amber said of yeah... it only takes me 5 minutes to get ready

Righhhhht! It takes her 50 minutes to mousse her hair, spray it, scrunch it and repeat 10 times.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at the picture forum and I noticed that they changed the outdoor couch cushions. They used to be blue and white stripes but last night's pictures show a solid burgundy color. I wonder if they were getting a little stinky from all the sweaty bodies on them??

The difference I find with Jen, Dick and Daniele [even Zach to an extent] is that they will trash talk but don't act fake to people's faces about it...that's what I can't stand

That is not true. I have heard Dick trash a lot of people who he won't trash to their face. He loves to trash Jess, Jam and Wamber behind their makes. I have heard Dani do the same. And Jen has been know to trash her "friend" Kail behind her back. They all do it, with the possible exception of Zach. I bet he would too if anyone actually talked to him

Why are they showing this FotH trivia for so long??

veto competion taking place now.

Archived