LNC - Late Night Crew

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Religious people use it for "Lord Jesus Christ" but can't see why she would say that to Nick.

loser jock cyalater

they just sadi on house calls it's love julie chen er something like that

but wtf happened to house calls they use to ask real questions and find out what the evicted player was thinking about the live feeds and now it's crap, i dunno wtf i was watching today house calls now is the suck i thought the early show interviews were better than that crap house calls now

Okay, this is what I don't understand. Dustin, Jameka, Amber, Jessica, and Eric all talked trash last night about Dick and Daniele (D/D). (No, not the first time, but using it as an example.) The just of their conversation was how they couldn't believe how D/D would turn against the group so early and why would they even think of this. They all know about D/D's plan to try to get Eric out this week, but they don't understand why they would turn on the group so early.

This is what I don't understand. They can't believe D/D would do this yet, but they (LNC minus D/D) have been talking for at least a week if not two weeks about getting rid of Dick asap. Even last week, they said that they needed to put up D/D before getting rid of Jen, Kail, or Zach. And this was for their own reasons, not for revenge of Eric possibly being nominated.

So why is it that the LNC minus D/D is complaining that they'll be spliting the group up if Daniele puts up Eric, yet that was their intentions last week to go within the group and try to evict Dick or Daniele?

Any large group on BB knows eventually they have to turn on each other. They are playing a numbers game and it is too soon to start this. D&D knew they'd be a target once the easy targets were gone so they decided to strike first. The problem is they do not have the numbers on their side. The other LNC members never thought they'd all be BFF's they just thought they had at least one more easy week before it got down and dirty.

It was evident that it was going to happen. It started happening now because they kept on letting Kail slip through the cracks, causing "phantom votes", which caused paranoia. It's all about the dumb moves that group has made lately.

Yah, I know it was America's votes... if only he had worked a little harder.

It was because of the dumb moves of voting out Mike and Nick, instead of Jen and Kail that caused splinters in the group...

It's for not voting out Jen and Kail when they had the chance. As to who's fault it is, I personally think it's Dustin and Amber who create drama. They are always going around bad mouthing others, even if they are in an alliance with them.

Ugh, I can't believe those two were once my favorites in the house. They both completely annoy me now. I can even deal with Amber's sobbing, but the backstabbing is too much.

I can't wait for the day BB puts a gay guy in the house who has morals. By the people they pick, you'd think none existed. The only one I can remember who was even remotely a good person was Bunky, and even he was a little crazy in his own right.

Best scenrio, Kail, Jen, Zack & Danielle come together, but nobody knowing this. I am intentionally leaving off Dick, as he will vote what ever Dani tells him to. That way Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Amber, and Jessica will try to put up Dani and Dick each week. I am sure everyone gets tired of Amber crying and if they would think about it, lying. If it came down to Dani and Dick, vote off Dick. He stated he wanted him or Dani to win and would gladly go, before Dani. The best twist is if they put one of their own as a pawn, b/c of AP vote, it would start knocking one of their own off each week. Just my thought!! :lipsrsealed2:

Archived