Friday 8/3 Feed Discussion

Jem

I think that Kail still thinks she is in an alliance with Dustin.

I would love to see Dustin and Amber go up. That would be so funny. The self ordained King and Queen of the house.

Eric is kind of useless. To evict him would be a revenge vote. They can worry about Eric later.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... after thinking about it for about 1/2 a minute... the only thing that came to mind was this...

Jen and kail cant say they are afraid of Dick... they still sleep in the same room with him. and now its just the 3 of them. if they were truly afraid of him, they would NEVER share a room with him...

so is there room for them to work out some kind of a hate/hate alliance? maybe.

it would be the oddest alliance in bb history.

...the only way Dani and Dick go much further in this game is getting an alliance going with Jen, Kail and Zach ...

I don't think it's a possibility though...Dick has long ago burned that bridge. Jen and Kail hate ED, don't trust him and would never align with him ...Never! I think they'd rather help to evict him and then be evicted themselves than try to forward his progress.

I think they would allign with him. I think "anyone" would allign anyone else.... doesn't mean it is "real"

If it takes you further in the game then do it. Isn't that what CT did last year. They had everyone thinking they were in an alliance with them. I still laugh at that. They had everyone brainwashed. Noone even questioned it or talked to anyone else til the very end with E & J!

BTW, did anyone see Mike Booger on Extra? Talking about his new restaurant "Ketshup"

But do you think Jen, and especially Kail, would buy that and want to be with Dick? That is true that that's probably the only way Dick and Dani are going to last in the house, but do you think Jen and Kail would go with that idea? And do you think Dick and Dani are smart enough to suggest it?

Dani did suggest it but Dick shot it down immediately, his words "no way".

As much as I'm not a fan of Dani, she's playing the game smarter, especially now, than her father. Her dad is being ruled by his emotions right now.

I honestly believe they could easily get Kail over since Kail already made a deal with Dani and I think Jen would come to their side too. Jen is playing the game and as much as I can't stand Dick, they do talk nonsense sometimes when he's not berating her, so I think if he laid off they could get along for the good of their game. Zach, he's a lost puppy so he'll jump to whoever throws him a bone.

The five of them would be a VERY powerful team, especially in comps. Dani, Jen, Kail and Dick have already proven they can win HoHs and Dani, Kail and Jen are good at vetos. Zach, not so much, but who knows with him. Then, they would seriously need to pull over another person from the LNC. Problem is, Dick would go for Jess and she'd spill the beans again. So I'd say Jameka.

Then again, if they just win a few HoHs and get Eric and that bucket of tears Amber out, the rest of the LNC would be lost and then the backstabbing would probably start again with Dani and Dick going after Jen and Kail again.

What a MESS that banner has created. Awesome!

They figured out Eric cast the 2nd vote for Kail the past two weeks and managed to put the blame on Nick. They feel that is the reason Nick is gone.

A good place to get caught up on all this is Morty's main page. There is a summary of all the action

I am home at lunch watching the feeds. In every conversation going it is all about how much they hate Dick. Erik and Dustin can talk about nothing else but Dick. They say their F2 is Dustin, Jameka, Eric and Jessica.

i like how dick brings drama to the group, however, i think he is down right disrespectful in talking to people the way he does. i know he isn't there to make buddies, but still... a little respect for each other!

i would love to see Amber go... tired of the crying ALL the time..... and even Dustin going!

i hope Eric stays, I like Eric......

so i'm hoping if Danielle puts up Jen and Kail, Eric plays the POV and wins and doesn't go home this week and someone (if jen is still there) wins HOH and puts up ED and Dani.....

Just my opinion!

I hate all this backstabbing crap. I like when they just make it real. Say to the persons face what you have to say. All this pretending and lying get to me. I know that is Big Brother but it still is stressfull.

Dick may be crass, and it isn't done with any respect in mind, but they are all dissing each other, seriously, mostly behind each others back, all of them, it s so disgusting. And I said in another thread that Ambers hugging onto Nicks leg and blubbering all over his package,(damn near) was enough to make me hurl, cast that beeeotch out!!!!

I have the whole weekend off to play here on the Mort's board, hoping to become a "Dirty Hooker"this weekend, I am not far off people, yea!!!!

These people are a bunch of lemmings. They all follow the person they think has the power and jump off the cliff right after them. It's driving me crazy!!! I'm impressed with the way Eric handled Dick. He actually had Dick apologizing. I would love for someone in the LNC to just stand up and say "I will be a lemming no longer!!!"

Dani is soooo boring! Even when she tries to have a normal conversation she whines....ugh...this is going to be a week from hell. :bored:

Archived