Kail Week 5 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think after Kail sees the tapes that she'll be REAL glad she got out of there before

the feeding frenzy starts :death:

Interesting how, now that Dan heard Kail is a multi-business owner, she wants to get to know her better outiside the house, and reeeaaaallllyyyy liked her this past week...wasn't it yesterday or the day before that I heard Dan complaing about Kail getting on her last nerve this week?....hmmmm

i thought she had gameweek 1 instead she was dull. glad she is out and real players are left not many but a few

she didnt see that one coming dustin a funny dude in more ways then you can imagine

Oh, I'm sorry, I mistakened homophobia for just pure ignorance. :animated_rotfl:

Seriously though, it's still bad that being in the house didn't open her mind at all... although I won't completely blame her since Dustin and Joe aren't good gay rolemodels. A few seasons ago, didn't Will Wykle or someone change a redneck's mind about gays? If they had someone like Will in the house, I'm sure Kail would have changed.

I live in Georgia too and I am sorry, but being a redneck isn't necessarily a bad thing... Not all rednecks are racist... Not all rednecks are stupid either... I have friends that consider themselves rednecks and they are neither of these things... They just love to fish, hunt, go mudding, things like that... In fact one of them is married to a wonderful black lady that I think the world of...

Anyone want to give the highlights of Kail's early show or housecall interview? I'm at work and can't turn the sound on to listen to it on youtube. What was her reaction about Eric and stuff like that. Thanks in advance to anyone who replys.

I live in Georgia too and I am sorry, but being a redneck isn't necessarily a bad thing... Not all rednecks are racist... Not all rednecks are stupid either... I have friends that consider themselves rednecks and they are neither of these things... They just love to fish, hunt, go mudding, things like that... In fact one of them is married to a wonderful black lady that I think the world of...

Lol, I'd love to invite you up to meet the type of rednecks that live around me. Maybe redneck was the wrong word. Because around here, they are kind of a hillbilly-redneck hybrid. Some of them honestly don't even know who the President is... because they have no TV and such.

And the rednecks around here aren't really racist anymore. Most of them still don't understand gay people though.

But that guy who was in the house with Wykle was a bit of a redneck, if I remember correctly. Didn't he wear like all cowboy attire and such?

Lol, I'd love to invite you up to meet the type of rednecks that live around me.

Where is up here? I am from the Rome area and believe me you can't get more Redneck central than that...

Archived