Kail Week 5 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail might be the dumbest player ever. She is talking crap about Dick and Dani, and they want her to stay this week. She told Dustin that none of the stuff about Eric is true. Hello? Eric is going up next to you. It might be a good idea to cast some doubt on his character.

She seems to be going out of her way to get evicted.

Kail might be the dumbest player ever. She is talking crap about Dick and Dani, and they want her to stay this week. She told Dustin that none of the stuff about Eric is true. Hello? Eric is going up next to you. It might be a good idea to cast some doubt on his character.

She seems to be going out of her way to get evicted.

her hate for dick prevents common sense

gameover kail

Other people may be able to fake that they're okay with Kail needing constant reassurance but I don't think Daniele will fly with it. I hope Daniele tells Kail that she needs to get the vote herself.

kail is and idiot dani has no effect on the votes. she needs to work on dustin and crew

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I heard Zack saying last night that Kail snuck some food. Seeing as their are cameras on her every move wouldn't BB call her out on that? Or does someone have to report it? I dont get it. Did anyone see her do this?

I started out rooting for Kail because like me she is married, has kids, and is an old fart. And a very nice looking old fart at that! However, as time goes on, I think it's time for her to get out of there and go back to her family. Unfortunately, she may also be looking at some very cold time in her little town. I think she is basically a very decent person that threw herself into a situation she was not prepared for. Good luck on Thursday!

its really pissing me off that kail is not wearing her bunny suit properly.. who is she???? PUT YOUR BUNNY SUIT ON YOU JERK! sAng_soapbox.gif

why isnt bb yelling at her. jen has it on head to toe.. and so does zach and so does daniele.. why is kail so special that she only has it on her legs?

ok.. i am done..

IIland, I am the old fart, my youngest child is 30 and the oldest 40, I never did relate to Kail, and I have lived in Oregon, while it is beautiful country really folks are just different up there, now don't anyone come after me, my son or one of my sons lives in Portland and loves it, but Portland is different than the smaller oregonian (sp)cities.

Just checking in...is she still in the house or has she just completely blended into the wallpaper...kind of like Mike and Nick.

Laughing hard Fizzle, in years I am kind of an old fart, but at heart I am just as young as the rest, difference is I have been thu it all and can use that experience, and I work with a lot of young people, I wait tables, and I get a kick out of their talk, hey same problems, just a different decade,lol But I do not relate to Kail and I laughed when IIland said she was an old fart (or he) like kail.Hey Fizzle I just went and gave you a star for your old comment,lol

IIland, look a little closer, I did say (or he), sorry, it's hard to tell from names, I know someone called marty him, and those of us who had been her awhile we laughin, sayin WRONG, all in good spirit IIland.lol

Archived