Kail Week 5 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always knew you were a girl Marty,lolHey I am gettin close to 500 posts, hope that means I can be a "Dirty Hooker", I would have posted more over the years had I known,lol

Laughing hard Fizzle, in years I am kind of an old fart, but at heart I am just as young as the rest, difference is I have been thu it all and can use that experience, and I work with a lot of young people, I wait tables, and I get a kick out of their talk, hey same problems, just a different decade,lol But I do not relate to Kail and I laughed when IIland said she was an old fart (or he) like kail.Hey Fizzle I just went and gave you a star for your old comment,lol

well, i might not like kail.. but she is only 38... or almost anyways. that isnt old. and neither is FATCAT! (well... ok.. fatcat is older than most of us here.. but i never knew that)

i would have never knew oldguy was old had it not been his name. but you are right FatCat... same problems just different decades.. i am learning that through my son.. :bored:

thanks for the star!

Is it just me or does anybody else think that today Kail is looking like she has been taking some 'Jen lessons'. She looks different since that bunny hat adjustment phase in the HOH, and she has seemed to have some more spunk to her since last night. To me, this constant nomination status seems to be maturing her, at least in the world of BB.

I'd venture to say she is developing a real chance of hanging in there!

Well it will be so interesting if she stays and Eric leaves and Dick, or Zack get HOH. She will be safe because they are going after the BIG DOGS.

good bye mrs. robinson your game was over once you let go in hoh comp

It is funny about the "Mrs Robinson Alliance, Mrs Robinson is from the movie "The graduate, with Dustin Hoffman, one of his first movies, and he was the lead and he was marrying her (Mrs. Robinsons daughter,, Mrs Robinson was played by a then young Ann Bancroft, Dustin Hoffmans Character has an affair or is seduced my her with his fiances mother who is Mrs. Robinson, great movie and the song was written by Simon and Garfunkle, when they were a team, before they went their seperate ways.Can't remember all the lyrics tho.

Mrs Robinson was played by a then young Ann Bancroft

She was young at that time? I don't remember her being so young. Well, maybe younger from the standpoint of today (is she still alive or taking a dirt nap?)

Hanks clothes! Funny.
:cowboy:

kail is safe once again lnc reunite and decide to pardon kail eric is out

Kail, when you get out of the house (which will be after the finale because you will coast to final two).....your husband will show you this thread and let you know that lots of people were cheering you on this week because they wanted you to stay

and Kail, i just want you to know that i was not one of them

Dustin's goodbye message was.....ugh.

And I thought it was very cool to see her husband's reaction to Dick...much different than I expected.

Archived