Jess

Jem

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that a hidden dig at Evel Dick? Cuz that wouldn't be nice. It's out of his control that he is old and gassy.

truth be told... i am a bit gassy myself.... sSa_nope.gif and really... its uncontrollable

Im glad some of you can justify personal attacks, probably helps you sleep at night.

Glad you're glad Polo, cuz we like glad posters around here. sHa_dance.gif

Re the sleeping at night...nope, my mean "personal attacks" aren't helping.

So I ordered some Ambien...

I don't watch Leno either.

I'm strictly a Letterman fan.

OK, no more fighting in this thread...

Only Jess worshipping allowed, so if ur not here for that you have to leave now...

Ok Thanks for coming out but Goodbye...

GO JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing:

the other day King said something about London bridges.... just sayin. sEm_oops2.gif

i sleep just fine after i take my pill. i dont personally attack people... but if they start humping my leg i will shake them off. sFi_stickwack.gif

Well slap my ass and call me Sally

O.K. That is really weird.....and disturbing....I think it's pill time. :animated_shocking:

My husband says it all the time (he is a tad off) :partytime: . I haven't heard it in a while, though. It would've been a goodie.

she is the most normal one in a house full of nitwits though...

Go Jessica!

still final four easily

I think Jess is playing Eric. First off, I think she likes the attention and secondly she thinks he's a good player and she can get him to protect her. I'm not saying she doesn't like him but outside the house I'd be surprised if she gives him the time of day.

My thoughts are based on watching Eric climb into Jess's bed a couple nights ago and Jess keeping her arm and hand between them blocking her face from Eric's lips when it looked like he was moving in to plant one. And then to stop the cuddling she accidently "spilled" water between them finally getting Eric to find his own space.

This girl ain't no angel. I think I like her best.

I think Jess is playing Eric ....

based on watching Eric climb into Jess's bed ... and Jess ... blocking her face from Eric's ....

I agree with you, Bear, but she keeps playing that dammmm fantasy marriage game. That's the only thing that makes me think she's not totally in control of all this.

cuddling she accidently "spilled" water between them finally getting Eric to find his own space

I saw that too on the live threads and died laughing .It proves what I said she looks at Eric as a buddy and gets him close enough to make sure he will take her to win the prize.

I have heard her sing that, right?

It caught my ear because it's one of those not-too-politically-correct songs these days -- due to its inherently ethnic slurr. I wondered where she got the song, as in from Jemeka or elsewhere.

Archived