Jess

Jem

I read somewhere that she was told he did not place those two votes and technically he didn't!

I could see them trying to protect the AP since they have invested a lot in it and are probably making money off the text votes.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww she looks pretty. She is opening her mouth to the wrong person unfortunately. Eric really likes her but when he freaks out, he wants to tell everyone the info she has told him and America has the power to force him to put her up if he gets HOH

I have to say, I REALLY disliked Jessica during the first week. I thought, here we go, the token cute dumb blonde girl with the annoying voice. She is now my favorite person to watch on the feeds and ShoToo. Even when she isn;t doing anything, she is funny. Her "chessboard storytime" the other night cracked me up. "Red Rabbits will ONLY date Red Rabbits, Blue Rabbits will ONLY date Blue Rabbits"..........damn funny stuff. She is cute, smart, and wickedly funny, yet she knows when to just stay in the background and watch what the other hampsters are doing.

She is my vote to win at this point. I want her to win and I will keep saying that till she pises me off :)

Love ya Jess!!!!

Dep

final four easily jmho

Jess is lucky she's playing THIS year.

She looks pretty good, compared to all the losers..

Not saying she isn't a nice girl--but I don't think she would have had a chance in previous, more competitive seasons.

But this year I think she could take it all.

Not saying she isn't a nice girl--but I don't think she would have had a chance in previous, more competitive seasons.

But this year I think she could take it all.

very true.

Did the conversation with Dick and Daniele really change her mind on Eric a little bit? Or could she possibly be thinking about their comment on her being with him til the end would make it worse for her?

It will be so funny if she plays Eric and votes aganist him .Eric is smitten with her she is just his buddy . Girls do not like Wussies for a boyfriend and he is one. I do not know the odds but I would love to see it !

Jessica looks pretty good in those pics but not near as good as Jen on her site. She does not have the body Jen has or the face . Jessica is cute though IMO.

http://www.jenjohnsonmodel.com/index.cfm?m...Home&open=1

Jess had the Line of the Day last night with" Zach comes walking in, and Jess laughs and tells him he looks "like a homeless person who found a bunny suit in the garbage can or something."Eric is playing her, Jess is not even his type...his last girlfriend was a Black topless dancer, but they broke up..

I think Jess is the only one that Eric isn't playing....I think he really would take her to the finals if he could.

He had to have been joking about the stripper ex-girlfriend...c'mon! :rolleyes:

I like her sometimes and I don't other times. She is such a flop flopper and way too gullible.

I think I would like her more is she got brave and took a stand whoever that is with and not just believe that last person she talks too.

Toughen up girl!

I am not as impressed with her as others seem to be.

She is a floater and I hate to see floaters float all the way to the end in this game.

Plus that voice.....aiiiiiiiiiii

still one of the only person i think for sure is a lock for final four

Archived