Jess

Jem

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is so dumb.. I liked her until she went to Eric with every single detail she was being told of.. can't she realize that he puts thoughts into peoples heads ?

She just doesn't want to believe, that girl is being played once again.. she'll be played again too, i bet.. Atleast Amber and Jameka are getting the jist of it.. The LNC5 are morons.

OK Jessica is a sweetie but think about it. Does she really deserve to win? So far I have not seen her do a thing to affect one thing in the game. She has just been hanging out.

She needs to play some GAME to deserve to win in my book.

I am from the South and my Mom used to sing it

Arrow:

My grandmother used to sing it, too - and that was Pennsylvania. The issue is that the lyrics have been cleaned up here and there - but the real origin is a tad racist. Most importantly, real shortning bread was for the very poor.

Politically terrible, but:

Two li'l darkies

Lyin' in bed

One was sick

An' the other most dead.

Went fo' de doctor

Doctor he said,

"Feed dem babies on shortnin' bread"

cho: Mammy's li'l chillun love

Shortnin', shortnin',

Mammy's little chillun

Love shortnin' bread.

Fetch me de skillet

Fetch me de lead

Mammy's gonna make a li'l shortnin' bread.

Dat ain't all

She's gwine ter do

Mammy's gonna make a little coffee, too.

Stole me de skillet

Stole me de lead

Stole me de gal makin' shortnin' bread.

Got six months fo' de skillet

Six months fo' de led

Spent five years in jail eatin' shortnin' bread.

From what my great grand mother told me before she died, that was a song the slaves sung in the fields... It think the song is just aweful though...

Seems like Jessica sleeps a LOT. She is up all night with Eric and their giggle fest and sleeps all day if she can. She is contributing NOTHING to the game at all. She is just trying to ride on Eric's coat talils.

I've thought Jess has been playing Eric all along;& isn't Jess a cheerleader-type and therefore most likely attracted to more Athletic guys, than say, an Eric? I haven't seen him anywhere near the gym! :animated_wave:

And Jess is gonna feel played when she gets home & finds out about Eric's deceptions.

Seems like Jessica sleeps a LOT. She is up all night with Eric and their giggle fest and sleeps all day if she can. She is contributing NOTHING to the game at all. She is just trying to ride on Eric's coat talils.

so true but cant blame her if the others turn a blind eye t o it

The shirt that Jess was wearing during her DR session where she said she has the power cause she doesn't know what she is going to vote yet was one she was wearing yesterday. So we may not be so sure on what she'll really do. But it could still just be TV talk.

Jess will vote to evict Kail - no doubt about it. She wants people to think she's on the fence so they'll come kissing her butt. She's on a big power trip now, taking after Dustin. Funny how a non-player suddenly thinks she's the queen of the house. Come on Jess. Go back to bed.

jessica eric what love affair

she trashing eric now

saying she is creep

she will vote eric out

I haven't really posted in here much but I gotta say Jessica is a pretty cool person...

I do like Eric regardless of the AP thing and I know Jess is on his side...though sadly he is going home this week. I think she is darn near the master of laying low...so kudos to her

-Kyo

Jessica: no one is that naive. She's playing everybody but not playing the game.

I thought that too until she called Jameka colored, said she never met a jew before, and all the other dumb things that have come out of her mouth. I like her, but she is pretty naive. She's from a small midwestern town so it's not her fault.

Archived