Jen

Jem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know id she's growing on me or that some of them are getting more despicable. Either way she's moved into my top 5 HG.

Jen's recent comment while in lockdown "the less entertaining we are the faster the lockdown will be."

hilarious and probably true!

I always think of her when I see that commercial for shampoo with the girls waving their hair.

The one where the brunette throws out a disc in her neck? Yes, she is a dead ringer. In the opening credits she looks a little "transformer-ish" when she's walking toward the camera...like she's remote control.

As the game progresses, I like Jen. I think she created this space cadet unfeeling character for reality television. Somehow everyone now takes everything she says as gospel. She is able to get information to share as she see fits with the people who will benefit her most. She's been trying to alert D&D and Kail that votes are flipping but it doesn't seem like they take her warnings seriously.

I can see the rest of the HG (once pairs are broken up) wanting to take her to F2 since they think no one will vote for her to win.

GO JEN!!

#3 picture is bad...the rest are really good.

The problem I think is that all the other women pale in comparison to Jen...I think they were jealous of her. If she was in another season with other women who were equally good looking she would have been more accepted. JMO (and I stand by it).

Archived