Jen

Jem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could not stop laughing at Jen on last night's show. It was too funny when Jam was emotionally praying and pouring her heart out in the background and Jen strolls across the screen complaining about needing a white belt and then saying now she would hide the eggs. I'm cracking up while I'm typing this. Did anyone think that was hilarious?

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

did anyone else notice when amber was going off on eric tonight... Jen was on the sofa covering her eyes with her bunny ears? :animated_rotfl: everyone else just sat there watching... but jen.... covered her eyes. WITH BUNNY EARS!

If Jen were to vote to keep Eric, that would blow everything apart. Eric would stay. Everyone would assume Dustin did it. Amber would have a meltdown, Dick would go ballistic! I wonder if Eric is smart enough to approach her with a deal and just not write her off.

Only problem if Jen votes to keep Eric is she's so damn honest that the minute Dick asks her who she voted for she'll admit it was her and Dick will go off on her like never before.

They could also then accuse Jen of lying when she agreed to vote Eric out.

She really is the most honest of all the HGs as far as I can tell.

I feel guilty for liking her so much. She's like James, where she's a villain you can't help but like. I remember James doing all that shady crap in the game but his hilarious diary room sessions made it hard to dislike the guy, especially with that "hand in the cookie jar" grin. Once you get past Jen's gigantic character flaws, she's not so bad.

I hope she makes final four at least. Her and Dick in the end would be insane. I bet they'd give her the 50% grand prize both to insult Dick and acknowledge her oddly casual yet incredibly effective gameplay despite being a perpetual target.

How wouldn't it? Eric in the house keeps the rift going and assures his vote in any moves against D&D and one less vote (Kail's) for D&D to pressure her into using to protect them. Kail fears going against Dick. From a jury point of view, she's dodged eviction after eviction, so any cheap path to the end with a D&D alliance would be frowned upon. She needs to keep Eric. So does Zack. So does everybody else that figures once Eric is gone they're next.

They need to all realize Eric is a liar and keep him anyway. An unreliable vote is a 100% guarantee of only one vacancy in the nomination chairs until he's gone.

Archived