Jameka

Jem

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jemeka has a nasty mouth and I find it strange that she can hold the bible and chant prayers and the next breath is used to scream out fk or motherfuk out of her mouth. I am tired of hearing about her blocked bowels and farts and such. She is just as trashy as the rest of them. She just hides behind her religion when it is convinent. Like the veto. She only used that veto because she wanted Zack on the block and it had nothing to do with Jen pulling her ball or God sending her a message. Her religion was used to screw her team because she knew they did not want her to use the veto and she used the bible and God for her excuse for going aginst her alliance. Plain and simple. That made her as much of a trader as anyone else on the team.

Why is she praying for Daniele's soul when she, herself, took $10,000? Is Daniele the devil and FORCED her to do it?

I'm a Christian myself but I don't believe that God's plan is only for me...and maybe he would do things for her in the game but not "the group"

last night, the way she was behaving was just completely unchristian. trashing dick/dani every second..."they're selfish, it's ridiculous" "i'm gonna call it out"...and amber "i know, i know". HELLO! they both know they want dick/dani out and that they are the lowest in their group. do they expect dick and dani not to play???so they're supposed to be the only ones scheming? i don't even think they can get eric out, but dick and dani's only hope is to team with jen/kail/zach/ and dick needs to SHUT his mouth. i love ya dick, but really! jameka is completely judgemental. everything she trashes about dick and dani are things she does herself.

It doesn't surprise me that Jen won the POV and once again she will use it on herself. Eric will be up against Kail. Big choice that will be. If Dick and Dani are smart they can break up the alliance by putting Jameka up against Kail. It will be difficult for the rest of the HGs to show who they really are alined with. It would also break up the BibleBelt thing.

JAMEKA IS MAKING ME SICK !! ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT GOD AND CARRYING HER BIBLE AROUND AND IN BETWEEN BIBLE VERSES SHE'S CUSSING, USING THE F BOMB AND TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE. WHAT A HYPOCRIT !! AND JUST IN CASE ANYONE HAD ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THIS "I WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND NEVER BE SELFISH !" JUST NOW AT THE POV COMPETITION, THIS HYPOCRIT DID EXACTLY WHAT SHE RAN DUSTIN DOWN FOR LAST WEEK. REMEMBER WHEN SHE TOLD AMBER HOW SELFISH DUSTIN WAS AND HOW THE LORD SHOWED THEM DUSTINS TRUE COLORS BECAUSE HE TOOK THE TRIP AND THE MONEY DURING THE LAST POV COMPETITION. MISS HYPOCRIT HERSELF TOOK $10,000 DOLLARS DURING THE POV TODAY !!! I'M TELLING YOU ALL, THIS LYING WITCH IS USING RELIGION IN HOPES THAT PEOPLE WON'T PUT HER UP BECAUSE OF IT. OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE, SHE IS PLAYING THE DIRTIEST AND WHAT A SHAME TO USE RELIGION AS HER CRUTCH. SOMEBODY BETTER WAKE UP AND GET HER OUT OF THERE !!!!! GIVE ME A HOLLER PEOPLE!!

mR. KING OF REALITY TV,,,,,,,,AND YOUR PROBLEM IS .............. WHAT ? THE QUESTION WASN'T WHETHER OR NOT THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT JAMEKA, IT WAS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SELF PROCLAIMED PREACHER DOING WHAT SHE SAID WAS SO EVIL AND TAKING THE $10,000 DOLLARS? DO YOU THINK THE OTHER PLAYERS WILL SEE HER FOR WHAT SHE IS OR NOT ??? OH, AND THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A KIND, RESPECTFUL FORUM MEMBER !!

Guest jordansmom

We are a kind bunch of posters here. Its just that during this time of the year the board gets slowed down. Which is why so many threads get merge. All the hgs have there on thread so thats why the comment was made about there already being 2 pages. Welcome and happy posting.

DEAR GINGERSNAP, SEE WHAT AS HOSTILE? ALL I WAS DOING WAS ASKING A QUESTION AND LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK. CAN'T ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD BE INNOCENT AND JUST INFORMATIVE? NO WONDER THE WORLD IS AT WAR, SHAME SHAME, SHAME, BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO GINGER......... PEACE!!

Rlyn, maybe you're not familiar with the internet and message board etiquette in general, so instead of slamming you I'll just give you a word of advice.

Typing in all caps on any message board is considered yelling and it's generally frowned upon. I think that's what he meant.

Whether you intended it or not, that's what typing in all caps is.

Using all caps on the internet, especially on forums, message boards or any type of chat is commonly seen as someone YELLING in real-life. That is all Ginger was referring to.

(Sorry to repeat what XAL said, must have been typing when his was posted, since when I hit reply it wasn't there yet! :lol: )

Who called you a he? Not me! I was referring to Xal!

Archived