Dustin

Jem

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Dustin I hate him.

He is jumping on Jen making her cry trying to tell her she was giving Dick wrong information. Jen is telling the truth and Dustin is trying to say she is.

Dustin is making Jen cry??!!! Get that little punk out of there! I want to see him skipping down the yellow brick road to Julie's emerald city. The sooner the better!

The little PUNK!!!! He needs to be gone NOW!!!

the brains of jessica, eric, jameka, amber alliances

Dustin just admitted that Eric is a bigger threat than Kail. If he is so about strategic as opposed to personal then why not vote out Eric? Kail would only have 2 people in the house whereas Eric has numerous.

What I don't understand is why these people rally behind this guy? His was a huge jerk as HOH. He took the money and the trip in POV and screwed Jameka big time. In this last POV, I don't know how he did it but he obviously didn't particapate at all since he didn't lose the right to play for HOH, eat slop, wear a bunny suit or dump EDIT on his head. So, why would they trust him in any way shape or form?
:huh2:

I think Dustin and Eric are very overbearing with the woman in their harem. Dustin makes sure the Amber stays drugged up. Jess is very prone to mind control and does not have a brain. Jameka is the smartest one but a religious wacko so they can probaly make her think she is doing right by her Gangsta by sticking with them no matter what. They also overlook the truth because they want the numbers in the Nerd Herd.

Exactly Marty...It's because this game is all about having numbers (supporters) on your side. Even though people will say that the events of this past week have drawn the line in the sand...the divison was really made a few weeks ago. Once you have someone on your side...you have to deal with all their b*llsh*t as well...use them to advance yourself in the game. Switching to another side is not an option because then you're viewed as a floater...or you're low man in the hierarchy.

He took the money and the trip in POV and screwed Jameka big time. In this last POV, I don't know how he did it but he obviously didn't particapate at all since he didn't lose the right to play for HOH, eat slop, wear a bunny suit or dump EDIT on his head. So, why would they trust him in any way shape or form?

Because he's such a good queenie. He chats and hangs with the girls so well - he gives them 'la femme leader' without causing cat fights. Not even Eric puts up a fight. What a great bunch of nothings -- what a great chest-pounding macho leader.

Trust him, Stray? Why can't they even SEE him?

Please get over yourself, Dustin. ERIC cannot trust the Denatos. YOU'D BE OKAY WITH THEM. Just go with the flow and everything will go as usual or else all your little "alliances" will be recounted by people in the house with a quickness.

Eric JR....but with way too much of an ego

Dick has said numerous times he's like to get rid of Dustin...this was even before Ericgate...and I think he still feels that way. Dustin cannot trust ED either.

Because he's such a good queenie. He chats and hangs with the girls so well - he gives them 'la femme leader' without causing cat fights.

YES! They feel safe with him. He's like a BFF to Amber. She shares beauty secrets with him. You hit the nail on the proverbial head. Women gravitate toward gay guys. They trust him...why I do not know. A lot of gay men I know can cat fight with the best of them.

Dustin seems to think he runs the house, the condition started when he put on the crown and king's robe while HOH during the food comp. :animated_rotfl:

Dustin is nasty and Amber is his "Fag Hag", I watched him sweat like crazy on the treadmill last nite and then not shower, he disgusts me, and he voice and the way he talks and presents things is sooo condescending, out with him. I have full hope that Dick will win HOH, or Zach, or maybe even Jen, so some other deserving folks could go on the block, but Jen is a loose cannon and her own woman so who knows who she would put up.

Archived