• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep for no reason at all. i think he is having hoh withdrawl

yep for no reason at all. i think he is having hoh withdrawl

So what's Dick's excuse?

Hee hee.

d :food-smiley-005: tending withdrawl

i've had enough of him...he talks trash like a "mean girl. eric is the same. calling people "degenerate pieces of sh*t" because they're trying to play the game? saying dani/dick are playing to hard too fast...what did he do to nick? saying to dani it'll be better with nick out...you can play better? right, it'll be better for dustin. jen was right...dustin is a turd,

Dustin just ate his booger.

He's probably had alot grosser things in that mouth... Now, please excuse me while I go hurl...

Personal hygene are two words that do not exist in that slime queens vocabulary...

I guess Kail picked her nose twice, looked at it and then wiped it on her towel, ewwww, what can I say. Funny story, when I was 14 I went to the movies with a boy who had a crush on me, well it is dark in the movie house and I snuck a look at him and I'll be damned if he was pickin his nose and eatin it, no good nite kiss, and NEVER another date, I told my mother what the deal was and we had a big gross out.

Dustin makes me crazy in oh so many ways, seriously!!!!

He must've been playin the role before Joe left, cause I almost think it woulda been better had Joe stayed, I can barely stand his voice either, he talks down to people, his tone seems so condescending to me, he is soooo all knowing, and I have plenty of Gay friends, and I think my friends would say "oh he's so Gay".lol

I really would love to see Dustin hit the dusty trail, no pun intended,lol

Archived