Dick

Jem

I have never felt so much anger for him before. He calls people liars and he is a effing hypocrite its making me sick, if eric is gone this week, and he wins hoh I will not watch the rest of this season

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of my least favorite houseguests this season. How can anyone like a person that verbally abusesa woman. If he did half the things he has done in the house he would be in jail!

Dick was my favorite in the beginning, then I wavered when he was continuously attacking Jen & Kail. I still want to like him because I can appreciate BB players who actually play the game. (I despise floaters). He's foul mouthed, gross and brutally confrontational, but I still find him the most interesting player this year. I like that he started figuring out Eric before the banners, but I hate that he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He knows how to play the game, but his strategy of intimidation is the wrong way to go. I do think he trusted Eric and was more mad at himself than Eric for not seeing Eric's lies in time to save Nick. By figuring out Eric, Dick realized he might have screwed up his own game, and he's supposed to know how to play.

The way he treated Jen was reprehensible, but Jen held up pretty well. Ironically, his tirades gave her more fan support, and I think she knows this. Both Jen and Dick know the game, and each are playing a particular role that will get them fans (and a lot of air time).

He's not my favorite player ever (that would be Will), but he's all I can come up with this season, besides Jen.

it is getting a little rediculus with the bull he spouts, but because dick never lies according to amber, everyone is going to vote out eric because dick is honest, jen is pure, dani is innocent, jam is perfect, zack is popular, jess is a whiz, dustin is stright, kail is never a threat, amber is sane, and Eric is americas player

I used to enjoy ED, now I can't stand him at all. He will never own up to his part of getting Nick voted out, or lying to people about what others said about them ie, Jen told me something, when it was really Dick who told Jen something. Ugh, he is the worst player BB has ever had on the show. He's really repulsive and thinks very highly of himself. His daughter is exactly the same as he is, repulsive and power hungry. I can't wait until both are evicted. When will the HGs realize that D/D are only out for themselves? How stupid are they to evict one of their own, to keep one of them..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :outfitted_pirate:

Honestly I think they all are all over the place. In past seasons you could tell for the most part who stuck with who and people didn't go back in forth ..but this year they all seem to jump back & forth. And I get mad calling out just one person about lieing... thats the game really so they ALL will do it at some point if not already. And yes Dick was the first person to mention evicting Nick & then Eric didn't hide his feeling so he was more then happy to go along with it.

of course he's playing two sides. First he sits with Jen and Kail, calls a truce and he & Dani say they are getting Eric out this week and Dustin out next week. The he and Dickette sit with Amber and Dustin and say that after Eric goes, they will get out Jen & Zach. THE ENTIRE TIME, they are telling Zach that he is golden until the final 3.

How else would you define playing all sides?

I agree. Him and Dani both do. To be able to talk those people into flipping after they were basically set in stone to keep Eric yesterday takes some serious gamesmanship! In my opinion, people like that deserve to win because they are playing the best game.

:P Besides, I like Dick and Daniele! Daniele's my girl.

This guy has game.... he's in danger, and then he puts himself right back into power. I really love this guy!!!

Agreed. I think he has a tendency to overplay, but he's managed to get himself out of every tight corner he's been backed into so far., which is more than any of these other nitwits can say.

Playing both sides is just like switching sides often and that is what dick is doing.

No he ain't... Switching sides often is what Amber does... Whatever side she is talking to at the time is the side she is with... Dick hasn't done that... He's switched once and only once...

Dick complains about a lot of things...trouble is he does it very loud and in your face. None of the hg's want to call him out on his BS because they don't want to deal with his intimidation and wrath. They all see he has his fair share of bs in the game...they just talk about it behind his back.

LOL it's good to have you back Orionverling... Once again we disagree... Dick is doing what he thinks is best for him and his daughter in the game... Turning on your alliance one time is not playing both sides IMO...

I hate Danielle more. That moron has the nerve to say she is so goody goody and up front when the truth is she shoves her head up Jen's and Zack's butt and uses them. I hope her and Nick gets married and lives in a trialor park unhappily ever after.

Orionverling, haven't seen you around since your old buddy Shock left us, and once again you got it all wrong, JMHO, Dick knows how to play this game and he had to kiss and make up because even he knew his shenanigans were going a bit far, so he pulled back, sorry all ED haters I believe the DBl D's are gonna be around awhile.

Archived