Daniele - Hoh

Jem

Danielle is a gorgeous girl, great genes, she eats alot, so I think it just runs in the family, Dick certainly is not a big man.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok the way she wants to treat Eric is very compassionate. She has moved up very high on my favorites list. She is reining in her Dad and his ego. I hope he listens to her.

Good girl Daniele. Gracious in victory in this week's battle.

I don't know if I could use the word "fan" re Dani, because honestly, I'm not a FAN of any of the HG's.

For me it's more a question of who I find the least objectionable..

But I actually see features of Dani that I hadn't before (while all the really annoying stuff still exists...).

I find her easier to take than Jen--but I realize I'm greatly in the minority on that one.

I was happy that Dani gained respect from BB viewers today with her treatment of Eric. Whether it will work against her (since it's obviously being used against her by Eric) or not, it was sweet of her to treat Eric with compassion and let him use her HOH room.

This has been a fantastic HOH week. Dani is (hopefully) kicking out one of the strongest, if not the strongest player in the game. It wasn't boring and predictable. She was the first (and only for a while) one to figure Eric out, even though she got some of it wrong... she still got it. She's making new ties & alliances with other outcasts. And she is treating other people with compassion and respect.

<3 Dani.

Me too Subtle. I am such a sucker for those moments.

I was so impressed how she handled Eric yesterday. But then she even impressed me more when her Dad asked if Eric told her to do that and she told him she wasn't going to tell him what they talked about. After everything, she absolutely honored her promise to Eric not to mention it to anyone that he asked for her help. THEN.... the scumbag goes and uses her room to trash her. UGH!!!!

Archived