Daniele - Hoh

Jem

I think Danielle is a smart cookie, very bright and needs to reinstate giving her Dad the silent treatment. IMHO he is dragging her down. She carrys herself extremely well for a 20-year old and I don't see the genetic connection between her and Dick. I am loving that she got HOH

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele should be partners with Zach though...if she actually had the word of Kail and Jen then the 5 of them [including her dad] could really be a new force...atleast with all of them, they're honest about who they don't like {even if it's each other lol}...Plus with all of them, they have 4 HOH winners amongst themselves...in that other group they are always backtalking each other...Eric even tried telling Dick that maybe Amber was the random vote

Daniele won the HoH comp becase of her "fighting

heart"? Could the fact that she weighs about 56 pounds soaking wet have given her just a little bit of an advantage? Just wondering . . . .

I agree with some of the above. It's in Daneile's and Dick's best interest right now just to team up with jen, kail, and zach. She can probably trust them more than she can the other group. The fact that the nominated Nick and got rid of him should give her a clue not to trust the rest of the group. My wish would be that she put up Amber and Dustin (I only pick Dustin so everyone can watch Amber throw him under the bus and see her true colors) although I dont see it happening.

I agree with some of the above. It's in Daneile's and Dick's best interest right now just to team up with jen, kail, and zach.

i actually was thinking about this today . imho would be a smart move

I said the very same thing a few threads back somewhere, I would love to see it as I do not think Jen or Kail are locked into any group, they are just looking to stay and some deals could be made, here's hopin, cause I hate the LNC

True, she had less weight to hold up but think about her lack of strength in comparison to other people who are always working out

IMO since she's a waitress, she has to have leg strength from walking/running from table to table and upper body strength from carrying heavy trays of food and drinks. I think that she's stronger than a lot of people give her credit for. You can build up your strength and tone your body without having to work out at the gym on the weight machines.

What a waste of noms. They can't backdoor anyone except Zach, because they don't have the votes. I wish people had to the guts to after who they want to start with.

Except for Carol, hasn't every week been a backdoor whether intended or not?

her or her dad final two easily

I REALLY hope her, Dick, Zach, Jen and Kail can team together...I know how irritating Kail and Jen can be but the other group felt so above the game and as if they were ruling it that I'd love to see it really be 5v5

Plus I'm really getting sick of Dustin talking about how stupid they are for trying to splinter from the group...yes, it is a bold and possibly quite bad move but the reality is that they started to alienate D&ED last week and even discussed having them out before Kail, Jen and Zach...Daniele saw people being fine with the fact that Jen or Kail could win HOH and she knew the "group" had shunned her already...so how is this any different? Except that they may not have the numbers

Ok I have done a big flip flop. Yes Daniele can be a whiny brat sometimes but.... I am starting to really like her. (that is in comparison with the other HG)

I LIKE DANIELE

...yes, it is a bold and possibly quite bad move but the reality is that they started to alienate D&ED last week and even discussed having them out before Kail, Jen and Zach...Daniele saw people being fine with the fact that Jen or Kail could win HOH and she knew the "group" had shunned her already...so how is this any different? Except that they may not have the numbers

I think that's exactly what Dustin was referring to...D&D do not have the numbers (yet) ...so why p*ss off the pack just yet. They all knew how the group was going to split but they could have all had a free week...until it was revealed that Eric is the target for backdooring...the line is now drawn (although they'd probably argue the line was drawn when Eric's vote fooled them into thinking Nick had voted against the group on Mike's eviction). Who knows how this week or next would have played out if they stuck to the original plan (from a few weeks ago) to get rid of Jen or Kail and Zach. Then the group could splinter...that was the plan anyway.

Dani will come out unscathed in this though, she's still on good terms with most...ED will become the target if DAJJE get HoH next. His obnoxious behavior is grating on them all. Too bad too because he could have been a really good player...if it weren't for his inability to keep a secret, control his temper, foul language, farting, degradation of women, spitting, burping, etc.....;)

I was somewhat impressed with Dani yesterday when she was interviewing Jen, Zach and Kail before the nomination ceremony. She really seemed to have a plan in mind...asked the right questions of each....didn't reveal too much info. She seemed in control. (I liked her for a moment...;)) Dick, on the other hand, screwed up when he revealed to Jessica about Eric possibly being backdoored . What could he have been thinking? Dani would be much better off without his blabbermouth. Like her or not...she's a strong player.

Please forgive me if I've chosen the wrong page for my rant but now that Nick's gone....

I don't have the live feeds but I do watch the show and read lots of message boards (Morty's is the best!!!) There are so many Daniele & Nick haters out there, I just don't get it. I've never been a fan of "showmances", but this one seemed a little different to me and I really enjoyed it. Truthfully, I thought if anyone was 'playing' it was Daniele using Nick in effort to advance in the game. Now I think she really does have feelings for him.

I've read & watched many of his interviews and I think he is a good, decent, really nice guy. The fact he's also a hunk is just an added benefit. Who knows, maybe when all this is over they will hook-up. Granted, the odds are stacked against them but stranger things have happened. They have time apart now, maybe it was just good tv or the real deal. Just call me a sappy romantic. Anyway, I'd rather watch them then see just the typical fighting & bitching that goes on in the game.

It's probably best for him to be out of the game now though. I agree with his mother who said in an interview she was strangely relieved he was out of the house because it was bound to become only more vindictive.

DANIELE....YOU GO GIRL!!!

(p.s. thanks to all you live feeders & posters out there! ) Sans

I don't think they would have gone after Nick with such gusto if Dick wasn't such a big mouth. But because Eric/Jameka/Jess/Amber have one more than three (Nick, D/D) then it made sense to break up that alliance first. Of course, Kail can easily be persuaded to any side and Zack is the big wild card. I don't think any of them really know what he's thinking and he could be the only one that is actually playing for himself right now.

Archived