Daniele - Hoh

Jem

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick said that Daniele is furious because she thinks she knows who has been the random vote these past few weeks...anyone know who she is thinking? It can't be Zach, Jen, Dustin, Dick, Kail or Jameka from how she was talking

Did I miss something ... has Danielle ever mentioned her Mom? Does anyone know that story? Also, why no pics of brother Vincent & he didn't sign her letter? Does anyone in this family like one another??

Susan.

See? To all Daniele naysayers who said she's not smart look... she's the ONLY one who figured it out that it was Eric! She's brilliant, and I'm so proud of her.

She should strike a deal with Jen, Kail & Zach and go after Amber and/or Eric.

More Daniele love <3333

Wow, good for Dani figuring out about Eric. I hope she'll be strong enough to stand up to everyone and rule her own HOH reign. She might do something interesting - hopefully. But most likely, Jen and Kail on the block again. Boring.

I'm so proud of her...she has always been a stand up person and it's showing through and she is really bright...she is seeing through both Jameka and Amber too...I have to admit that I made a girly noise when I heard Daniele say she loved her dad

I am bothered by the fact that Dani voted for Nick to go. What do you all think??

Archived