Amber

Jem

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is very weak minded.

It's sad and sickening.

I had to leave for a little while and just read the updates! Amber oh Wamber!!! Next week on the live show we will be watching you tell Dustin you never said anything about him while they show the clip of you sell out Dustin over and over!

I feel VERY sorry for Amber's family!!!!!!

If she is anything like this on the outside with her real life.

I hope she gets help, she needs it!!!!!!

I do love you Amber, but get help!!!!

I'm absolutely shocked that Ambre is starting to not trust Dustin. If he goes, who is she going to have left in the house? Actually, I'd like to see him go, just so I can see her meltdown even more than she did with Nick.

Amber is horrible. Period.

I think whoever it is that said that she is even more self centered than Jen (supposedly) is was absolutely on point.

She drives me nuts!!!!

BREAKING NEWS! Amber mentioned her daughter...only in a story where Amber was the main character but we still finally heard of her

It is sad that she speaks of her so little though..I remember seeing her daughter's precious face on the first episode and it made me pull for Amber

i think her crying game make take her far. i dont know why she isnt gone yet. but her tears are keeping folks from putting her up

Eric may have got the assignment to try to get Amber out...but the problem is that whereas for a while a lot of them listened to what Eric had to say, he's lost some credibility in the house recently.

amber going to be around awhile

Eric may have time to convince Dani that Amber was the phantom voter.

BUT, we'll vote the other way when it comes time for him to vote WAMber or Kail come eviction night...and again, he'll be the phantom vote the other way! HAHA

This kid is gonna get popped by Evil Dick.

Amber sucks. She should have voted for Nick to stay. Then I would have at least thought maybe I had her wrong. She's just a phony through and through.

Amber sucks. She should have voted for Nick to stay. Then I would have at least thought maybe I had her wrong. She's just a phony through and through.

yep

Archived