Eric - America's Player

Jem

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric isn't going anywhere. He has the votes of Jessica, Jameka, Dustin, and Amber to stay. That's enough for a 4-3 majority.

not so fast my friend

they are all afraid of dick. eric just approach jessica and she said in a nice way get out my face damage goods. and then eric said fine and cried

they are all afraid of dick. eric just approach jessica and she said in a nice way get out my face damage goods. and then eric said fine and cried

Aw, that makes me so sad. :(

Dick is such a dang bully. I absolutely don't understand why 1) no one will stand up to him and 2) no one has put together that he and his daughter are a cohesive unit that ABSOLUTELY need to be broken up.

Unless, of course, they want to just hand them the $500k & $50k.

Amazing.

The thing that disappoints me is that I remember him laying in the hammock maybe week 2 with Jen and implying they had a secret understanding and he gets sick of the trash talking on her but joins in on it to avoid being suspected otherwise. And I remember him saying the comment about not letting some stupid 21 year old mess up his game.

Why is everyone hating on Eric? I just don;t get it. He is in the house to win first and forermost. He has been given the task of trying to play out our every whim and has had a positive attitude about that excpet for one task last week. Cut the guy some slack. As someone earliesr noted, we have to vote so early on stuff, we are not sure how things will end up by the end of the week. He at least tries to do what the vote says and still stay in the game. Man, he has the hardest job in the house and I for one think he is doing pretty good. Remember, this is unknown territory. No one else in BB has had to play for themselves AND us. He is playing 2 games at once and dealing with the BS. Cut the guy some slack and get behind him instead of trashing him the moment he feels we have just made both of his games harder.

Dep

if eric goes up he leaves votes wont be close

if eric goes up he leaves votes wont be close

I don't know, uvp... seems like the tides *may* be turning in his favor again... if he can convince Jess, which it looks like *may* be happening. *fingers crossed*

we'll see i am interesting to see how the votes turned out

will jessica stay loyal till the end?

we'll see i am interesting to see how the votes turned out

will jessica stay loyal till the end?

A girl can hope! I can't say that I really *like* Eric, but I would hate to see him get booted because of the outside influence of a banner plane (and you can argue that Dani was figuring out beforehand BUT I think the plane had a critical role in all this).

'sides, I think Jess/Eric are actually kind of a cute couple.

Archived