Eric - America's Player

Jem

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric needs to get the LNC upstairs in the HOH

Say Dick I have heard all you have said about me and once again you are dead wrong and I'm really personally insulted.

Anyone that thinks I'm in an alliance with Kail is nuts.

Dick you are the leader of the gang that can not shoot straight.

Week after week you put Kail up and week after week you find an excuse to keep her.

If actions speak louder than words it would be you in an alliance with Kail not me.

Besides if I was in an alliance with Kail why would I keep voting to send her packing accoording to you. For all I know its you that keeps making those votes.

I have been a good friend to many of you in this house. Week after week Dick comes up with a crazy conspiracy theory to evict the wrong person and keep Kail. I'm Dicks 3rd target in his plan to keep Kail.

I'm volunteering to go up on the block vs Dick at this point. Let the house decide who to believe. Dick or me.

Since the days of BB1, I did not like the idea of audience participation in the game. I did not like the idea of an America's Player when it was announced and now the entire thing is a mess.

Like him or not, Eric deserves to have the same playing field as everyone else in the house. He should have the ability to make his own decisions and also the decision as to whom he will vote for. Ok, the guy can be obnoxious but I do not believe that he would have cast a vote for Kail as was cast 2 weeks ago. It simply would not have made sense. So, in that respect, since the other HG's have placed so much emphasis on that vote, the show producers have taken away Eric's ability to compete as he sees fit. IMO, that is not what this game is about. It is for the HG's to play...We are just spectators.

IMO, the producers should gather all the hg's into the living room and tell them exactly what has transpired with America's Player up to this point and remove any future AP votes from the rest of the season. This concept was a bad idea and it's looking worse all the time.

Anyone that thinks I'm in an alliance with Kail is nuts.

Dick you are the leader of the gang that can not shoot straight.

Week after week you put Kail up and week after week you find an excuse to keep her.

If actions speak louder than words it would be you in an alliance with Kail not me.

Besides if I was in an alliance with Kail why would I keep voting to send her packing accoording to you. For all I know its you that keeps making those votes.

I have been a good friend to many of you in this house. Week after week Dick comes up with a crazy conspiracy theory to evict the wrong person and keep Kail. I'm Dicks 3rd target in his plan to keep Kail.

I'm volunteering to go up on the block vs Dick at this point. Let the house decide who to believe. Dick or me.

yadayada- I'm impressed! This actually sounds like gutsy, but excellent strategy, that is, if he could pull it off in a convincing manner.

Eric has nothing to worry about this week. He has 4 or possibly 5 votes if he ends up on the block after veto. Dick's a moron, telling Jessica, Eric's strongest ally, all this information. As she went to Eric and told him their plans of backdooring him.

Kaysar Rules, Totally agree.

Yadayadayada--you are right on. Eric's most compelling argument should be "if you think I am in an alliance with Kail, WHY would I vote for her to GO HOME 2 WEEKS IN A ROW!" ED will spin his wheels looking like a crazy person and Eric will be in the clear.

Plus it will cast an eye on Dick always saying he wants Kail gone but always finding a way to save her. Besides if Dick and Eric go up Dick goes home. The vote would be a landslide. Eric really should think of what I just said. Challange Dick in front of everyone on his actions and conspiracy theorys. Tell Dani put us both up and let the house decide who is telling the truth.

Dick would get at most 1 vote from Zach. Dick would realize all this and go back to lets get Kailor Jen out. Its a no lose for Eric if only he was as smart as I am, lol. :)

Does Eric really like anyone in the house? He acts buddy buddy with most of them, only to totally bash on them in the DR sessions. I'm seriously expecting him to say that although he hangs out with Jessica, he thinks she a cheerleading bimbo that he doesn't care about.

I don't know where all of the jealous venom towards Nick came from. "It's the 5'6" skinny Jew, not the football player, this year"?!? WTF?? when has enything but the weasle won BB anyway? The buff-bodies always get out early.

Eric IS America's Player...America tells which player Eric should vote out, what to do and stuff to say, etc...and it looks like America doesn't know how to play the game (since it seems that Eric will be leaving the show soon)...stop bitching 'America' (I don't mean you Betty).

Eric IS America's Player...America tells which player Eric should vote out, what to do and stuff to say, etc...and it looks like America doesn't know how to play the game (since it seems that Eric will be leaving the show soon)...stop bitching 'America'
Are you saying we can't vote how we want? We do't know how to play? I bet that Eric is here longer then Dick or Daniele. It is going to be the Nerd Herd at the end

Eric maybe being put up has absolutely nothing to do with what America has said or asked, D&D have been able to figure out who the weasel is, the vote for Kail thing, but they have it wrong in thinking he is in an alliance with Kail it was Dustin who told Kail she was safe and had nothing to worry about. So America seriously knows how to play the game, this is a Nerd Herd revisited, and they are so off the mark. I would love to see a Jen , Zach Dick and Dani alliance, maybe God will ordain it, puke,lol

America votes based on the show's editing. Most people don't have the feeds and therefore cannot vote based on strategy. Its all emotion as directed by the producers and CBS. I feel sorry for Eric but it is fun to see him avoid the pitfalls we (America) create for him.

Doesn't ANYONE just believe in just shuttin up??? Good Grief these people beat every scenerio into the ground until they themselves are sooo confused, it is a wonder anyone can make a decision. I think if you are onto something it is best to keep your eyes and ears open and you MOUTH shut, geez!

Yes Eric is having to scramble for what we have put him thru, but even he is yappin too much, sometimes less is definately more. :bandana:

Oh yes!! She ran right to him and spilled it all, and then they started making a plan to jack up Dani's plan, it is is the recap section an the main BB page, you can go there andread all of what has happened since last nite and I always go there first cause it is all very informative and has all the happenings, I was so pi**ed at her for doing that, cause I was likin her so far, and I think D&D could further her in this game, more so than Eric.

She also swore him to secrecy not to let Dick and Dani know, but they plan on having a meeting and letting the LNC know what is up, GRRRRRR

Long time reader first time poster here.

My question is, why was Eric not upfront about his votes each time? Was he supposed to keep them a secret? He was treading on thin water lying during the Mike/Kail vote but was able to deflect. Unfortunately, that deflection cast Nick in a bad light and got him evicted. The next time was pretty easy to figure out for Dani, but he kept denying it, digging a bigger hole.

All that would have been avoided had he just come clean.

I like the idea of America's Player, but he's made mistakes. Lying about the votes the biggest ones. The next was not trying hard enough to vote out Kail last week. Had he gone to Dick/Dani with his own personal thoughts instead of that half-ass group meeting discussion it would have happened. Zach already voting Nick, Dick/Dani just needed the right push he should have given, and then easy to talk Jessica into it. 5 votes and then no lying anyway that time.

Dani/Dick then also should not have told Jessica the plan, as now they are in trouble cos the LNC were already to backstab, now even moreso. They should make a truce with Kail/Jen and enlist Zach, then nominate from Amber, Dustin, Jessica, Eric and Jameka. Then have votes to get rid of whoever they want (Eric). Perhaps also try and sway Jessica over to them though.

My hope is, if Eric is evicted, BB goes tries to enlist a new America's Player, lol.

Eric reminds me of a weazely worm. I liked him at first and he is a smart guy but he is just so wormy.

I hope another plane flies over saying Dick beware of new Nerd Herd.

Archived