Eric - America's Player

Jem

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Eric. I think he has done a lot better with America's Player than most people could have done. He had to do what America wanted him to do, and he had to hide it. He wasn't the one who went around telling others at the beginning that Nick cast the strange votes, as much as Amber and Dick would like to cast blame on him. THEY were the ones who went around saying that Nick had immediately started questioning the strange votes, so of course it MUST be him. They have to demonize somone every week to make themselves feel better, and then the next week say how that person was a saint and they were forced into voting them out. It's enough to make me retch.

As for Eric having an advantage, I agree with one of the previous posters--it's counter balanced by the fact that he has no control of his own vote, or of the people he puts up on the block if he gets HOH, or of whether or not he uses the POV. That's not a big advantage at all, in my opinion.

Now, on the other hand, the Donatos have a HUGE advantage that no one else in that house has, and that is what isn't fair. They are family. They communicated with each other before the show started to tell each other they would be in the house. They have cheated before the show even started to have an advantage. They know they will never cast a vote against each other, and they know that they will be a vote for each other on the jury, without question. Talk about an unfair advantage that the houseguests should resent!

OK, Just so ya'll know... Jessica's family are really trying to get Eric help... Everytime there is an AP vote they send out e-mails trying to get people to vote the way they think is best... Seems her family likes him... I think maybe they will change thier minds if they saw him calling her names last night...

Well, I guess it really wasn't calling her names so much as just being mean because he thought she was turning on him... Saying things like that F'in Jessica isn't as smart as she thinks, and things like that... She was that F'in Jessica a few times last night...

I really don't see why there is all this hate towards Eric. Is it because he has not done everything like "America" wants him too. Come on....talk about stupid things. I don't think very many people would do better than he did. If he gets HOH he does not have to nominate who America wants. He has a choice whether to do it or not or is like the voting?

I hope he stays...and just does more and more to make Dickie boy mad.

Orion go take a look at the AP tasks thread... There is an article in there from a CBS interview that will explain all... Eric has no choice, he has to "try" to do what America wants...

I guess thats fair. With an aggressive, verbally abusive, tantrum throwing, paranoid forty year old, suffering from arrested development, at least you know where you stand, unlike with a weasel.

If Eric got HOH, and didn't put up who the viewers voted for, he can't lie himself out of that one. When he 'tried' to save Nick, but didn't, he could lie and say that he tried and just didn't succeed. Well, if he's told by us to nominate someone, he has full control of that and either he follows through, or a lot of viewers will be upset at him again because he didn't.

Jessicas family or whoever is running her page likes Eric. They put out a really sweet video today of both of them to music. It was really nice.

That is just weird

Hopefully...IF he stays and IF he gets HOH he will realize that America is full of dumbasses and choose to play smart rather than the probable stupid nominations America would want.

I think people were on track with what would be good for him until some people felt like he wasn't playing for "us."

I am so sick of the debate that Eric doesn't have to put up who we tell him to, We have a vote and he HAS to put that person up, and to prove my point read the article below and please STOP THE DEBATE!!!

America

Archived