Eric - America's Player

Jem

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact remains that Eric is America's Player and didn't do what America wanted and now he's paying the price. The stray votes and the emphatic vote intentions from everyone days before the votes have caught up with him. Had he layed low and waited for America's instructions he would be in a great position.

Now he's just a sitting duck and deserves to be. I hope he goes.......

You're right about everything with Nick!

..It's too bad the only reason he's going home is Ambers stupidity, and not his mistakes with Nick. He'd be staying among all that if Amber wasn't such an unstable nut. :lipsrsealed2:

She doesn't deserve it in the least bit, he's shown a bit though. Only for votes though, because he's not dumb and realizes this is a game, unlike Amber who wanted a friend or something of the sort to tell highly personal information.

BBFanforever, your aguement doesn't hold. This is a game that runs 24 hours and anything a person says is fair game (within the rules of the game). It does become an ethical issue if a player wants to use personal info get further in the game, but is not against the rules. And who says Amber is telling the truth anyway? Nothing wrong with lying and making up crap. I think she is telling the truth, but it all just a flipping game.

Right but even if people aren't upset with him out of their like for her, they're wondering what he could use against them that he knows as well. It could be viewed as a good personal move on their behalfs as well.

echo- I don't care if it is a game, that was still a low blow to attack someone with personal info. I didn't see Jam who also knew the info. run with it and want to use it against her. Eric is scum and he knows it. Did you see his face when Amber outed him in front of everyone? he had nothing to say in his defense cause he know's he was wrong. Now if he would be man enough to tell her he is sorry then maybe they would all see him in a better light. But it's to late now he jsut needs to go!.

BBFanforever, I am not a fan of Eric, I can't handle more than 2-3 minutes of him on the feeds because he never shuts up when he get into his one-on-one game play. However, I do think he very good for the game, just like Dick is.

I am not clear on exactly what Eric has done to Amber in recent days. At the moment it is my perception that dick dropped a big bomb on Amber of what Eric had said to him 1-2 weeks ago. I might be wrong, but Eric didn't stir things up in recent days as it relates to Amber.

I think you will not be happy with tomorrow's vote, I think Eric will be staying because Dustin, who controls Amber, feels it is in his best interest.

Echo, you seem to be very confused. All the events with Dick and Danielle telling Amber what Eric said happened in the past week, first Eric telling Jess during the Show2 BBAD the 'embellished secret' late last week I think, so that this very personal secret (embellished to make it more damaging) was aired for the very first time, revealing it to millions of people. Then Eric went to Danielle-as-HOH with it, and it culminated with Danielle and Dick revealing the betrayal to Amber in the past day or so (about 24 hours ago I believe--sometime after midnight on the 8th or thereabouts.)

However, Amber revealed the secret to him after her "Interviews" with the producers, she says "about a month ago".

I might be wrong, but Eric didn't stir things up in recent days as it relates to Amber.

Not might be wrong: Completely Wrong.

Thanks for clarifying. I think it is all fair game. They all signed up, they all have talked about their personal lives said which may, or may not be, to the HG's advantage to reveal. Its all fair game and each HGs is given very clear advanced warning not to speak of things that can be used against them in the game. This is a game about winning $500,000. It is not a real house, and the only thing that is real it that it is a game.

I watched an hour of BBAD last night, and found myself feeling sorry for Eric. He looked so sad & alone sitting at the table. I should have stayed up and kept watching though, because it sounds like the little weasel dug himself out of a very deep hole. As much as I dislike him (a lot), I'm not as unhappy as I thought I'd be at the thought of him staying. I have to give him credit for his gameplay. I might also have to give credit for the producers of BB and whatever they said to everyone in the DR, but it does make tonight's show more exciting.

Considering that half my anger at him was over Amber, and she's gotten around to being okay with him, then why should I be so outraged at him? I still hate him for blowing off America on his assignments, but at least I hate him less thanks to Amber being such an idiot.

Interesting...

Let's say this is true, if I were Eric, I think I would have fought for Dani or Dick to have been the ones told about the vote... is anyone even going to believe Jessica??? From where I sit, it doesn't look like she has any pull in the house (rather, she is the one being pulled).

*shrugs*

Good posts.. definitely gets you thinking.. And Teri you make a good point too, but I think the producer's are enjoying the hell out of the line drawn in the sand against D & D.. I don't want them told.. I want them GONE!!! Dick has run this show WAY too long..

I don't know if BB specifically planted information with other players, but I have to give Eric credit for finally pulling it togeather and going back in there and maintaining the lies he has told. I couldn't believe he maintained his innocence to everyone. He didn't admit to anything. Now if he stays, he's gonna look like he was actually telling the truth about everything because after Amber went off on him, he was going home and had no reason to lie, right. But, if you are planning on staying, you have to maintain the lies. I am impressed although he needs to quit talking so much.

I think Jess can sway both Jam, and Amber. And with Dustin to help her, the '5' is back on track. If only for the one week. And it makes sense for them no matter what happened in Eric's DR.

Eric also said he had no where to go, so he could stay out of ED's way. And I don't doubt, after the Amber blow up, he really wanted to leave. He looked so broken in that scene.

CBS doesn't like quitters. In that Survivor, when that guy DID quit, Jeff made him look like a loser in front of the whole cast. I didn't like Jeff too much after that.

Archived