Eric - America's Player

Jem

To the above. I don't believe the show was RIGGED b/c Jessica was the person I chose for Eric to say he'd take to the final two. and I think it's believable people would vote for her seeing as he is America's Player and it would be logical to choose her to keep her in the game adn therefore keep us in the game. Not everyone is trying to make obstacles for him like yourself, I think he has plenty of obstacles being in the position he is in.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are still two days people. Two days for people to switch it up again and turn things around. Who knows, maybe in DR sessions producers will let things "slip"... I can't see them wanting AP going home already.

You people are pathetic with this "He's disgusting crap." It's a game, and she was stupid enough to tell him something as personal as that. I'm not going to lie like the rest of you, I'd use that to my advantage given the opportunity when there is $500,000 on the line. She's an idiot for telling the information, and Eric approached it like anyone else would.

Had Eric just followed america's choice last week and not campaigned early to get nick out, Kail would have gone home and there wouldn't have been two weeks with a mystery vote. He messed this up for himself.

I thought I read somewhere here that there is some rules that will take place if and when he gets voted out. It coulda just been speculation, but it seemed to me that the poster knew what they were talkin about.

IF he has a choice to do what America wants him to do, chooses not to do what we ask and lose the $, doesn't that defeat the purpose of AP? I really don't understand the point of AP then. Then we end up voting for what Eric WANTS to do or will do. It's a dumb concept.

I agree, whats the point in AP if we tell him to do whatever he wants and not we would have wanted him to do. That's just stupid.

Had Eric just followed america's choice last week and not campaigned early to get nick out, Kail would have gone home and there wouldn't have been two weeks with a mystery vote. He messed this up for himself.

You are so right, America didn't do this or get him into this. He has no one but himself to blame.

I hope they really do vote him out.

of course it was you babyblues,lol :notworthy:

Those people flip-flop so much........Amber is real bad for that!!!!!

Who knows whats going to happen by tomorrow night!!!! :gossip:

lol :heart:

Justin you're right.... Amber should of NEVER told things so personal......

Nobody....including Eric should ever use personal info on people that will

hurt them outside of BB. Amber does have family and friends watching.

I think that him being AP......America (me included) didn't want Eric to

blackmail or use it against her........alot of people don't like Amber...but

they don't want to see her betrade like that....everyone knows she not that

bright.....lol :cookoo:

I do respect you....it a free conrty...... :flags_unitedstates:

If only fish-face Amber had a mind smart enough to say that she was just testing Eric to see if it would come back at her and it wasn't a real story...but she won't and it was and Eric's paranoid egoistic game-playing is stupid and the stupid and dumb go to the frontline in any war scenario and the Lord said "It is GOOD"

serioulsy i hate eric, but i can't help feel that i just may be more entertaining to keep him in the house for a couple more weeks

but yhea i really really hate eric and i know he'll blame all this on the banner plane when he gets out, but it's his own fault for screwing with america when he could easily have saved nick and he knew he could save nick

To hell with America's Player.

The whole thing is stupid and he should be allowed to do whatever he wants. The banner plane *IS* to blame. He had everything smoothed out until Danielle put it all together. No credit to Danielle, though. The answer was, literally, given to her.

Eric is getting a raw deal.

yeah Shady.........he was the one that got Nick on the block in the first place

he even bragged about it in the DR.....then when AP was to get Kail he half-assed

tried to have her evicted.....he could of went to Dani and Dick...and he knew Amber

swore she'd never vote Nick out...... :kiss1: She loved Nick waaaaaaa!

Thats why people are mad at Eric.

Wasn't Dick the one parading around that he had a secret so big it'd ruin amber?

I'd use the secret against the dumb bitch, too. What the hell is she thinking telling that kind of information? Her antisemitic remarks don't help her any, either. Maybe Jameka should go around and use those against her.

Archived