• Dick
    • Daniele
    • Jen
    • Jameka
    • Jessica
    • Eric
    • Zach
    • Amber

This is going to be endurance... I think its going to come down to the 3 girls; Jen, Daniele, and Jessica. I think Jessica will give in early because she doesn't really want it though. Eric has A.D.D and won't last that long. Amber will cry and get off. Dick will curse himself to death and get off. Kail doesn't have the stamina. I don't think Jameka will try too hard for it either. And who cares about Zach... JMO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one in lnc beside that i dont care who wins

Guest jordansmom

I vote for Jen. If it endurance like we all think.. then IMO it will come down to Jen and Dani. DIck will start saying crazy crap to get in Jens head thus upsetting Dani who will fall off or down. She'll be upset then all hell will break loose again. LOL

Zach winning is the only thing that will make this game interesting right now.

That would really shake things up!

I was hoping for a whichever doesn't leave, gets is, but it looks like from the results so far...Dani has it....too much pressure on her if nick stays, and personal vendetta will be her options if he leaves.....with all that said, Will Dani really be a good next HOH, or will the LMN LDC (whatever they call themselves) mainly being Dustin and Amber, ring leaders prevail again?....We shall see Friday!!!

i want dani to win and put up dustin and amber

we all know she wont put them up

if the comp is endurance i say kail and amber are the favorites. its a reason kail goes to bed early each nights :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::lol:

I think the LNC is defunct now anyway...with that being said, its a toss for me 'tween Jen/Daniele, could see Kail hang in for awhile though. And if Zach wins...OOOMMMGGGG what a week it will be. He will be so confused he will be locking the HOH doors and playing with his chess pieces and no convo with anyone... :animated_shocking:

If Danielle or Dick win, it won't help them at all. They'll go after Jen and it would be wasting an HOH. Zach is the only one that has said he would put up different people. He told Nick he'd put up Jameka and Amber. I don't think he will win, but I hope so.

I really wanted zach to win because i want him to put up dustin and amber.... I want anyone to win that would put up dustin and amber or get rid of kail or jen....

I hate everyone in the house, my levels of hate different for each one... I'm close to calling it quits on this group, what a bunch of weirdo's... i cant see how any of them passed the psych test!!

I hate everyone in the house, my levels of hate different for each one... I'm close to calling it quits on this group, what a bunch of weirdo's... i cant see how any of them passed the psych test!!

the test had the answer already filled it lol

i want Dani to win it to put up amber and dustin, she's really starting to hate amber it's great but i feel dani and dick are in trouble if they don't win it this week

amber and dustin seemed to have secured everyone in the house except zach to try to get dani and dick out, and i hate dustin and amber the most right now

Even though I don't like him...I wouldn't mind seeing Zach win it.

Just to turn the house upside down. :devilish:

how so?

you may be right.

i compare my list of amber, kail with yours to see who is right

Kail and Amber are too weak to be able to last long....

Depending on what the endurance is.....if it something where they hang on then not sure but if it is just standing on something then Danielle, Dick, Jen, maybe Jessica will stay in....I don't see Eric trying to hard...he will probably throw it on purpose.

jessica can be cross off the list. she has no desire to win. amber the girl can talk for days so i know she has endurance

Archived