July 5th Live FISH Updates

The lights are brighter again, I guess this will be something to get used to as the evening arrives for the next three months.

Not much stirring in the house, just a few sightings of the houseguests.

The houseguests sure look relaxed compared to yesterday. I guess they're having a 4th of July celebration too. I hope they got to see some kind of fireworks, like an arguement

In the past couple of minutes I have seen a dark haired guy walk by the fish tank a couple of times... He had on a dark shirt... there was also a guy picking something up from the bar and putting it back down... Couldn't get a clear idea of who these were... The guy picking up things had on a white shirt...

It seems like i see people walking back and forth but it could just be me excited about Thursday and seeing the commercials. Can someone tell me I am not going crazy? Its 10bbt

These house guest walk so fast!!! UGH Slow down!!! The left over food is grossing me out!!! It is just a brown spot floating around!!!

More guest are walking by super fast again!!!

we have BuBBles that are swimming on there sides on the bottom of the tank!!!

They are feeding ths fish right now......... FISH FIGHT!!! They are going to kill the fish........ look at all the food they are droping!!

pssssst: The lights are on, they moved the cam in the tank over MORE so you can't get a good view. The way the grass is in the tank at the angle we have........ looks dark!! Keep clicking your heels and say "just 2 more days till CBS releases live feeds...... just 2........"

BWT, I think CBS is on to us..... SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell them we know!! :rofl