Tuesday, July 31 Tv Show Discussion

uvp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! I don't know. Once I saw the filming going on in there all I could think of was O M G. I know there's cameras everywhere...but there?? Where we do our PRIVATE buisness?? OMG. :eek:

cameras always been there you forgot the tooth brush incident

That's true. I wouldn't be able to do my buisness for a long time thinking big brother was watching me and laughing.

"I wouldn't be able to do my buisness for a long time thinking big brother was watching me and laughing."

My big brother used to watch & laugh when I did my business,,,OK that's not true, but I REALLY wanted to say it. :animated_bouncy:

My big brother used to watch & laugh when I did my business,,,OK that's not true, but I REALLY wanted to say it.

:eek::animated_rotfl:

Personally, I'd enjoy a little "Wah-wah-wah" music when an attempt to do something is foiled.

Ha ha ha...i was just on an "I love God & Jameka" thread and had to inform them that "Money is the root of all evil" is not Chaucer, but Timoty 6:10. I love un-educated God Squaders.

Anyway, can someone please punch Amber in the face? I have never seen so much crying and I used to work in a funeral home. Seriously!! And I'm totally pissed at Dick, a man of experience. He could have asked Jameka, "What makes you think God wants you to change the noms? Maybe you winning the veto was a test?" Just to suggest. And another thing...WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ASK DUSTIN ABOUT HIS SUPPOSED HATE FOR ZACH??

My husband who HATES the show was sitting in the room (reading paper) with us tonight and has taken to calling Amber "Teardrops" Daniele "Whiney", and said Dick looks like an "Old Fart Bartender". MIND YOU HE DOESNT WATCH OR READ BOARDS. But when the church music played, he was like what the *uck, and listened to Jameka and said "Oh now this takes the prize, did she really say "God told her to do it? What show is this, that God is playing in the game???"

My neighbor and I laughed more at his coments tonight than the show and begged he watch with us all the time. He kinda did an Oldguy shuffle out of the room muttering to himself.... :smilielol:

On topic, the show was as I suspected, another typical Tuesday show, (CBS wouldn't have enough time to melt down pieces of the last 24 hours), with the exception of showing and musically dramatizing the use of "religion" in game play which I am sure will start another torrent of opinions.

:hide:

Also, by the way the show was aired, I have a feeling America will again vote for Eric to vote Kail, and Eric will again be placed in a position of danger .... but who can he hope the blame is placed on? Zach you know will vote Kail. Hope America is not as dumb as my neighbor as right away she said Kail. She know nothing of the feeds or boards either. My husband of course, popped a beer and shuffled outside.

I think it;s THE LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

Murf - wasn't it actually your LITTLE brother who watched and laughed?

It's actualy my old cat who enjoyed watching people use it.

And by the way...I'll be looking for the "Old Guy Shuffle" on MTV.

but leave it to dick (can you believe it) to say in the DR...something like "jameka, dont you think that god has something, do you really think he is really worried about your freakin ping pong ball and you playing for this skanky chick? this is HER personal agenda, not gods"

heck, we have been saying it out here for a few weeks. sCh_pirates.gif

It is absolutely true that God has ordained the winner of BB8. I have it on good authority that a new TWIST is coming. God is sending Jesus Christ into the house next week, and he will edge out Jameka as the winner. God has instructed Jesus to tell Jameka she is a hypocrite and better watch her step. He has also told Jesus to turn the water in the spa to hot tea and to throw Dick into it. I have more information about this twist and will divulge it later if anyone is interested.

Archived