• nick
    • kail

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BabyBlue

.....wishing.....hoping.....praying
I think those are words in a song by Leslie Gore :animated_bouncy:

In any event, I've been singing the song for days.....I'm wishing they vote Nike to stay....Im hoping this shakes up the house and shrinks the LNC .....and praying that I wake up Friday and find Kail gone and Nick HOH.

:animated_rotfl:

He is going to vote out Kail and let the blame go on Dick. That is why he is adament that he is voting out Nick.

I don't like that Eric is not trying to persuade the others to flip their vote. He is at the point where he just wants to win the game and blame his votes and actions on others for his own strategic advantage.

He is going to make a lot of $$ in the house. With his sequester stipends and his extra task winnings he will make about as much as the winner. So at this point he is taking his orders but playing for himself.

I don't like Eric anymore.

Any of the HG that I even like a little will never make it to the end.

Actually I don't know that he will play it that way. If he does then it should be a failure, because the vote is specifically that he has to try to get the person voted out. That means campaigning.

he may try to blame dick but i doubt the others would believe him

I'm thinking there must be one of two things happening. Either America (cbs episode viewers, not internet viewers) voted for him to get Nick evicted, or there's more than what meets the eye and he has something planned for later today.

The way that CBS presents and edits the AP task each week when he has to get someone evicted requires that he do some campaigning of some sort. I just don't think CBS would let him get away with not doing anything at all, if it really was Kail that everyone voted for.

Archived