119 members have voted

1. 1. who should eric evict?

• nick
    • kail

i say kail . i like nick to stay around to get revenge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail. She keeps feeding Jen and the others with her crap. She needs to go home to her wonderful family. For the life of me I don't understand why she is fighing so hard to stay in the game. She said last night that her kids are probaly freaking out from watching the feeds. She said her husband was worried about her going in the BB house. So she persits on staying in and letting her family suffer because...... ????

I think Kail is ready to go home cause she has a family to go back to she got her 15 minutes of fame and she even has admitted to being a multimillionaire or whatever she she is not there for the money. Anyways thats my two cents.

most lopsided poll this year

I want nick to stay ONLY if he starts to really play for HOH. This choking/ throwing the comp crap is tiresome and I dislike ANYONE who does it. I think it's cheap. If he's allowed to stay, but continues to "lay low", then it will be the most wasteful evection ever.

Get rid of Kail. There's little doubt in my mind that if Nick stays, the 7 will splinter and we'll see Eric/Jess/Jameka vs. Amber/Dustin vs. Dick/Dani/Nick with Jen and Zach on the outside looking in.

I wonder if Eric will attempt to complete this task if the votes are for him to evict Kail. That will give Kail a minimum of two votes to be evicted. And of course nobody will blame Jen this time. Well, Dick maybe - just 'cause he's a buffoon.

Kail......all it would take is Eric, Jessica, Dick, Daniele and Zach...that would beat the votes from Jen, Jameka and Amber! It would really shake things up!

who started this thread you were right this is the task

I wonder if Eric will attempt to complete this task if the votes are for him to evict Kail.

I wonder if they give him a choice. I notice when he goes in for live evictions, they don't even ask if he intends on complying. They just assume that he will (unless they ask before live evictions? But I don't think so since Eric seemed nervous last night talking about the votes)

I voted for Kail to go. Nick is one of the few people I like this year.

Someone above mentioned comps being thrown. I see nothing wrong with it because it's good strategy for some people. If it gets them through until they need to win, more power to them.

I want to see King Dustin have to watch queen Kail walk out the door. He will then know he is not the cock of the walk that he thinks he is. Nick won't forget that he screwed him over and Jen will be pissed off that he let her friend get evicted after promising that Kail had the votes to stay. Come on America help send Kail home. I think all the LNC have seen Kail up in the HOH room and after Dustin threw the pov for prizes, they must see him making deals with the two on the block. Kail threw that comp because she felt safe and wanted Jen taken off the block. Unless the others are totally blind and dumb, they will send Kail out the door. That is unless some of them also have a deal with Kail that we do not know about. I hope Erica can pull this one off.

I know this is the wrong task, but after watching this evening, I thought the "I'd do it for a dollar" thing was rather funny. Eric getting Dick to say it should have gotten him double. But then explaining it using Amber bashing was truly hilarious. Good job Eric...now go get Kail out of the house!!!

Archived