Passports / Sequester House Discussion

Guest QW

I think it's a good possibility that the evicted hg's are not released yet. It's all very mysterious. Julie acting different, not seeing the other hg's goodbye tapes, and the hg's on House Calls were very diffferent. They didn't reveal ANYTHING that the hg's didn't already know coming out.

Does anyone have an aeral shot of the new BB house? That may give us a clue about how big it really is and if in fact there could be an adjoining (sp?) sequester house section.

Maybe the evicted hg's still get to compete with eachother for the chance to come back in or something to that effect. Maybe they will compete with eachother to win a prize?

I don't know. But I'm excited!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow with 28 pages in this forum this theory has been brought up time and time again.

It is plausable if you think about it from what was said on HC and from what Julie has said and not said (last year she told each of the evictees, "see you on September 21(?)" she hasn't done that this year). From an expense point it is unprobable, the cost of sequestering all the HG's would be enormous.

Will they return? we just have to wait and see.

:lol: :shock:

it was said to the semi finalist that if they chose you to be on the show this year that you would be without contact with the outside world (even family) for the duration of the show... even if you are the first person evicted from the house.

so either someone is coming back into the house or everyone evicted will be on the jury. why else would they hold them.

Guest sheznutz

I want BB to give us live feeds of the sequester house, pretty soon that is going to be more exciting than the BB House,,,

Can you imagine the look on Michael's face when Eric walks in!!!

BB is really going to have to do something soon with the sequestered people since the house is going to get really boring soon!!

What do you all think??

if there is a sequester house. that being said, i agree, that house could be more interesting. esp. if eric and michael are in there. but i really don't think that if CBS is sequestering them this early, that they (CBS) would give up that secret so early in the game - imo.

Guest sheznutz

From everything I have read, Michael is for sure being sequestered at this time. I would think maybe they will do what happened in the England version.. They had them in a room that they could see and hear the house and then let them loose in it for a week to stir things up!! Wouldn't that be awesome???

• 1 month later...
:blink: Any ideas why they have not shown anything on the sequester house yet?  We were shown it by now last year and heard from the HG's now in there.

If they follow the format from last year, they will show a sequence on the Thursday live show with Rachel walking into the house and Jennifer wondering who it will be - Rachel will have a tape of the HOH contest and some clips, which they will watch. They will continue that each week.

Guest iheartbb
:blink: Any ideas why they have not shown anything on the sequester house yet?  We were shown it by now last year and heard from the HG's now in there.

i heard from someone in the live feed chat rooms that one of the twists is the sequester house was built right next door to the bb house which i believe is on the cbs lot in studio city, ca. has anyone else heard that?

i hope it's true! just think... the hg's are salivating about languishing on a mexican beach sipping pina coladas but they deserve it less than any other season. i would LOVE to see the look on ape's face.... "since she's not in it for the money" ::rolling eyes:: i'm she wouldn't mind skipping mexico either. ;)

BB must have some sort of twist on the BB sequester house this year. They still have'nt shown anyone at the sequester house on the tv show like the last few years. I read a rumor a while ago that the sequester house was right there with the BB house, and that they would be able to see all that's happening in the house.... Anyone else have any ideas why they have'nt shown it yet?

I bet the houseguests are really surprised about the location of the sequester house this year. They were all talking about Mexico, resort and beach, ect and its faaarrrr from that. If it were me I would so so disappointed to end up there. I am sure they will all hate it because from the looks of it there is nothing special.

Guest Slartibartfast

I was on Joker's Updates and looked at pics of area. The hills are rolling hills, grape vines and hot air balloons much like Santa Ynez, Los Olivos area of CA.

I go to that area wine tasting every three or four months and was just up in that area last Sunday. When I saw the pictures, it clicked.

Could be Napa area also. I haven't been there in years. They also have the hot air balloons though.

Dang it! I meant wine country, not wind country. LOL :rolleyes:

I was on Joker's Updates and looked at pics of area.  The hills are rolling hills, grape vines and hot air balloons much like Santa Ynez, Los Olivos area of CA.

I go to that area wine tasting every three or four months and was just up in that area last Sunday.  When I saw the pictures, it clicked. 

Could be Napa area also.  I haven't been there in years.  They also have the hot air balloons though.

Dang it!  I meant wine country, not wind country.  LOL :rolleyes:

We were talking about this on a feed chat last night. Someone said the sequester house is just north of Valencia, Calif. Not in wine country but much closer to Studio City - where the BB house is.