Passports / Sequester House Discussion

Guest QW

I don't think having the Jury inside the house throughout the series would work though - it would distract to much from the game, and damage one of the key aspects later in the series in seeing how the dynamics of the house change with each eviction.

That's why as I've said numerous times I would keep the Jury sequestered until the final eviction, then have them move in for the last few days with the finalists.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the numbers on the subway doors are the combination to the weight room.

Or one of the safes.

I really like the idea of MTA 317 being more to come july 31 but I think there is a dash in there (sorry, don't have a pic of the sign). How about MTA being a code for another combination...13-20-1 where A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.

I have been sitting back and reading and watching since the beginning. I am pretty convinced of the "ring" theory... anyone see anything else recently to support this?

Do you think Ashlea and Michael have been sequestered? Have they been seen "out in public" (not under CBS's control)?

If they HAVE been sequestered, What do you think about letting the evictees see the feeds before they have a chance to come back into the house?

It would be interesting to have an evicted HG back in the house who HAS directly heard what other players have been saying in private. Armed with good information about HOW the different HG's are playing the game and where their loyalites lie beyond their original partner could be an asset for one who gets voted back into the house.

Guest ericfanny

I think they are being sequestered. I was watching House Calls and noticed that they didnt allow anybody to actually ask any question of the Evictee directly. I believe that last year they only did that with the sequestered House guests.

Of course I could be wrong. :lol:

I think they are being sequestered. I was watching House Calls and noticed that they didnt allow anybody to actually ask any question of the Evictee directly.  I believe that last year they only did that with the sequestered House guests.

You are correct about House Calls. The sequestered HG were the only ones that were NOT asked questions directly. Intresting.

I think they are being sequestered. I was watching House Calls and noticed that they didnt allow anybody to actually ask any question of the Evictee directly.  I believe that last year they only did that with the sequestered House guests.

Exactly! It was Housecalls with Michael that made me think, hey wait a minute these guys are still under CBS control...he kept looking off camera as thought there was a "minder" there while he was interviewed.

Guest ericfanny

Exactly! It was Housecalls with Michael that made me think, hey wait a minute these guys are still under CBS control...he kept looking off camera as thought there was a "minder" there while he was interviewed.

That's what I was thinking also. I also can't remember if it was Gretchen or Marcella that was going to ask something and then they caught themselves...saying something about they couldn't say that. Something to that effect anyways.

I was thinking this morning that I should call there and ask them directly...like they would answer anyways...:)lol. Sorry I can't stand Marcellas. He just grates on my nerves. Just my 2 cents.

Guest psydoc

I heard. maybe from another site something about the house guests being sequestered in the BB house like in the walls or in another wing or something. Kind of following the theme of "the house has secrets of its own" Has anyone else heard this. Does this even sound possible?

I was thinking this morning that I should call there and ask them directly...like they would answer anyways...:)lol. Sorry I can't stand Marcellas.  He just grates on my nerves.  Just my 2 cents.

not much of a fan here either..if you called to ask they would just hang up on you. They probably can't say if they know something..he said on another message board that he knows just as much as us viewers do...uh huh sure :wink:

good point about when marcellas stopped and said 'wait, i dont want to give anything away'.....he and gretchen have claimed to not know anything more than us about whats coming up...so, i took it to mean he didnt want to give anything more away to mike.

Guest ericfanny
good point about when marcellas stopped and said 'wait, i dont want to give anything away'.....he and gretchen have claimed to not know anything more than us about whats coming up...so, i took it to mean he didnt want to give anything more away to mike.

Thanks for remembering the quote. I know that when they interviewed the "non" sequestered evictees everything was free game. They had no problems with mentioned whatever they wanted. So anything to Mike shouldn't be that be of a deal unless he is going to be on the Jury. Also they only gave the evictees like 15 mins. Too fishy for me. :wink:

i heard somewhere that entertainment tonight had the janelle arrest stuff as a story and during the segment they had micheal on and he broke up with janelle on entertainment tonight

dunno how true it is cause i didn't watch it myself but if it is true that would almost prove mike isn't sequestered

anyone know for sure?

Guest noskcire

my wife and i watched entertainment tonight when michael was on and we don't remember him saying he was breaking up with Janelle and the interview was conducted on the big brother set so maybe he is being sequestered

Guest Witness

I'm guessing they are sequestered, but not based on the House Calls interview. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned on these boards the fact that when the evicted guests were interviewed by Julie, the only final message either Ashlea or Michael were shown was from their partner.

I wouldn't be surprised either if they were in an adjoined set. Chances are though that they would only be allowed a spy screen like in the HOH room without audio. Otherwise you get into the whole BB3 controversy about the voters at that time being privy to diary room statements and access to private conversations being a factor in their vote.

Okay not trying to take away anyones hopes of someone coming back Maybe all are being sequestered so they can all be on the Jury you know there are 14 hgs final 2 plus 12 Thats what a really jury has Just a thought I dont want to get my hopes up on someone coming back cause then I will be dissapointed.

Okay not trying to take away anyones hopes of someone coming back Maybe all are being sequestered so they can all be on the Jury you know there are 14 hgs final 2 plus 12 Thats what a really jury has Just a thought I dont want to get my hopes up on someone coming back cause then I will be dissapointed.

The only problem with having 12 people on the jury is that you could end up with a tie........then how would they break it??????

Unless, this year one of the secrets is that they will have a Final 3 and 11 people on the jury.

Guest citywoman

are, but and a big but, before they didnt get to see anything till the next person got out and they gave them a video for all to see.

Plus NOT EVERYONE got sequestered, just the last so many.

I think they probably are since they may be coming back.

and they probably do not know who will be coming back.

I think they probably are, only because Julie has mentioned to both Ashlea and Mike about possibly going back to the house. She wouldn't say that if it were not to lead into something else. Besides, the houseguests already know the big secret about everyone having a partner, how could this be "it" when the show has only begun?