Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

If u have never had anyone throw a drink on you or spit on then you don't understand how degrading it is. JMO

But see this is where it becomes a slippery slope. Is feeling degraded really a reason to arrest someone? I mean where does it end, ya know? I really don't know if someone would be arrested for pouring a drink omn someone, but MG I hope not. Big deal, dry yourself off and call it an experience. People can't be protected from every unpleasant thing in life.

I think this particular incident is just a higher caliber because it's on TV, but in real life, come on.... I think it would just suck a little bit ya know? It bugged me to watch it because I could see the humiliation in Jen's face, BUT in real life, so what! :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive seen drinks thrown on many reality shows.Nobody ever got kicked off for it. Ive seen way worse. This is just Jen and Kail trying to get their way anyway they can. Woe is me Kail.

BY the way I clicked the link and and told them that some people are just trying to milk the dick situation. That there is no way he should go. If he goes the show becomes a snooze fest

Guest jordansmom
The comparison between a real person and an object is not logically feasible.

Do you mean the mustard?

Its a snooze fest is Jen goes. Dick would just run the house all season.

Nobody is trying to get Jen kicked off the show despite her nasty ways. Its a game. It takes a thick skin. If words with emotion cant be spoken then what are you left with? a human game of chess?

How often can we watch Amber cry, Jameka preach, or Dustin be a tool?

Guest jordansmom

Your right not kicked off but ppl been bitching she should leave. Leave or kicked off same thing to me. Your right about one thing Dick does= ratings. Im off to sleep on that note done with this for the nite bye all.

yada - how is this Kails fault? She wasn't even there! Your spin to blame Kail is just like Dicks spin to blame Jen for everything.

I dont know what you are talking about in particular but Kail has tried 24/7 to get rid of Dick. Since she couldnt succeed the game way she decided she was going to pull the woe is me card that she always uses and start crying to everyone that this is verbal abuse and shouldnt be allowed. Even Eric said that was ridiculous.

Dick acts like a jerk but Kail is by far the biggest manipulator in the house. Its not even close.

Why do you think America wants her gone?

Remove him for throwing tea on her? nope. It doesn't seem to bother her so why is bothering all you guys so much?

He is a jerk, he needs to go for playing the game poorly, but for dumping a glass of tea over an annoying, mean spirited, selfish, trouble making beotch, nope. Not in My Humble Opinion.

She now knows Daniele is his weak spot....watch her use it.

If I was stuck in a house with someone as volatile as Dick tonight, I would be grabbing the keys to the HOH room from Dustin and having a sleepover with Mrs. Robinson.

Just sayin..

I bet Kail pays the price for this all. Before this it was going to be a 2-2 (Zach, Eric) vote. Now its 4-4 if Eric has to vote against Kail. If they can swing 1 more vote(Jess) Kail is gone.He hasnt laid a hand on anyone in 4 weeks. Why would he now? He seems more like a loud mouth than an actual fighter anyway

This is why I wish I had the live feeds.....................(I know WAH WAH WAH)

I feel like I need to make my own assessment of what's going on there since there are so many conflicting statements, opinions, etc.

(Hopefully there will be a BB9. Next year I will be home in the summer and able to get the feeds. :party_smilie:

Its funny she is so afraid of dick that she needs a restraining order but yet she keeps following him instead of just staying away from him

It is her house too. I like that she isnt allowing him to bully her into a corner

Archived