Should Cbs Remove Evil Dick ?

stinky

Evil Dick seems to be loosing it and is a loose cannon between the verbal abuse he has done all day to Jen and now he poors tea on her head to me seems to close actuall physical assult . who think CBS needs to remove him now before he realy looses it attacks the poor girl ?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think they should wait till he attacks the poor girl before they remove him :devilish:

altho i believe they should give him a stern warning and a penalty nom if he does it again because we can't have them all start dumping tes on each other..... is that so bad anyways, worse then the cbs encouraged mustard?

Amber America wants your DOR!!!!!!

No way yelling and throwing some tea is no way close to mike and cappy squaring off and they stayed.

Give Ed a warning. Jen is obviously not only provoking him but Nick and Dani as well. If you know you are hated by those 3 than why keep going over to them?

I think Jen and Kail are trying to milk this for all its worth. IF CBS trys to throw Dick out over words said in anger than Dick, Zach, Dani and Nick should tell CBS they are all walking then. Cut 4 weeks of their tv show. Plus leave the most boring cast in history remaining.

I say give Dick a warning.

CBS has loved the drama and let it continue. If they want it to stop now then they need to give Dick a warning.

Guest jordansmom

What did you say in ur note?

If u have never had anyone throw a drink on you or spit on then you don't understand how degrading it is. JMO

OMG YES HE NEEDS TO GO. this situation just continues to escalate on a daily basis. What makes you think it is going to stop. Unless CBS takes serious steps like evicting him, he is going to continue to think he is making great TV for them. At this point everyone is so upset and out of control someone needs to step in and settle this down. Violence is violence. It may have been Ice tea this time (thankfully) but next time it will be hot coffee (IMHO)

Since this is not reality it cannot be minor assault . But think if he had done that in a bar . He would have been arrested if Jen had pressed charges.

Sorry I did not know that was a derogatory word WT it is what we would call a white guy that did that to a lady in the South.

He seems to think that Jen was bothering Dani and that is why he threw the tea. Just defending his daughter.

CBS loves this drama it creates buzz for them as long as he don't touch her or truly threatens her or anybody with bodily harm they will do nothing . I personally think he is pathetic jackass , but the bottom line is rating's and buzz (hence Howie and Busto) CBS if anything will encourage or instigate to maximum Buzz

so all the complaining or writing will change nothing

Guest jordansmom
CBS if anything will encourage or instigate to maximum Buzz

so all the complaining or writing will change nothing

I do agree with that. I wonder what type of editing job they will do for Thursday to "maximum the Buzz"?

Archived