Next Hoh: Endurance?

easily i say amber

girl power by default

which statement?

its true

I agree Melissa. Dani seems to be really determined to win lately... I think she can give Jen a run for her money.

But if Jen wins it I *so* hope she nominates Dumber or at least Amber. If she does I shall cross over to the dark side and root for her a bit.

you guys are sleeping on amber. dani is too frail to last in an endrance comp the girl wears a sweater in the summer i dont think she last a minute into the endurance comp

I'm hoping for a Zach win and a Jameka/Eric nomination......

yeah he did but he also told Nick he's starting to think her and Eric are together but wasn't sure..so I'm sure Eric will get rated out from the others so they won't get nominated.....especially Amber.

I don't think Dani could win an endurance competition. She seems physically frail and spends much of the time under the covers or lounging in the backyard.

Jessica seems to be the most physically fit of the women but I can see Jen hanging in there for a long time.

It will be interesting if it is endurance to see who really wants this the most.

I don't think Dani could win an endurance competition. She seems physically frail and spends much of the time under the covers or lounging in the backyard.

agree with you 100% until the jessica part lol

boy was i wrong. boy i should have seen it coming.

Archived